Part 2 Of He's the Bad boy;)

Hey guys here's the Part two you wanted of the he's the bad boy imagine:). Hope you all like it and if you want a personal imagine message me or comment!

~Erin xo

I was standing in the closet thinking about what the hell is going on with my life. I go to school normally like I do everyday and then get kissed by the bad boy of the school. If someone told me this morning this would happen I wouldn't have believed them. I quickly open the door and quietly step out into the hall, running down the hallway. I need to think of a way I can confuse Austin the way he confused me. Hmmmm why don't I play the bad boy?.

I approach Austin's locker seeing him standing there. I walk up to him and he looks at me and smirks. Haha he won't have that smirk for long. I grab the collar of his jacket and pull him close to me. His breath catches in his throat and his smirk is replaced by a look of shock. I move my lips close to his lips but before they touch his I move them to his ear. I can feel his heart beat faster as I do so.

"Think you can play me bad boy? Think again" I whisper making him shiver. I then retreat to my locker leaving Austin standing there dumbfounded. I grab my books and shut my locker, walking to my next class. I walk into the classroom and sit at my regular desk. Then I remember. Crap. Austin sits beside me in this class.

"Miss me?" A voice says into my ear. I look over at Austin as he sits down.

"Not exactly" I snap back at him. He laughs and turns to the board. As the teacher talks I feel Austin's hand rest on my knee. I slap it off and slide to the end of my chair creating some distance between us but not much.

"Aw come on babe!" He mutters just so i can hear.

"Don't call me that!" I say coldly. The bell rings signaling the end of class and I pick up my stuff going to walk out the door, but before I do a hand grabs my wrist.

"Leave me alone Austin!" I say to him once I see his face. He smiles.

"Babe, I'm never leaving you're stuck with me now" he says with a wink.

Tell me if I should do a part three in the comments!