imagine that

"Hi" someone say from beside me. I'm at a new school and it's my first day. I turn around and see a guy with brown hair and brown maybe even hazel eyes. "Hi" I reply. "Do you need any help you know because it's your first day?" He ask. "Uh sure I am looking for locker number 73" I say. "Oh your locker is right beside mine" he tells me and takes my hand. He looks over and smiles at me and I smile back. He walks us past a lot of locker's but we finally get to number 73. "Thank-you" I say. "Anytime by the way I'm austin mahone" he tells me."I'm Erin nice to meet you" I reply. "Can I walk you to class?" He asks me. "Yeah" I say an he grabs my hand. As we're walking two guys walk up to austin. "Hey, Erin this is alex and robert" austin tells me and both boys wave. "Hi I'm Erin" I say.

We get to my class and austin kisses my cheek and say "I'll be here after your class alright?". "Okay" I say as he flashes me a smile and slowly let's go of my hand. The bell just rang and it's time for lunch. I walk out the door and see austin and alex standing there. I walk up to them. "Hey you" I say to austin. "Hey you too" he say and grabs my hand. "Hey alex" I say. "Hi, you guys want to get some lunch? I'm starving"he ask. "Yeah" me and austin say at the same time. "Awww you guys are too cute" alex teases.

We walk to the cafeteria and sit at the table. Alex goes to get lunch and me and austin chat. "Hey Erin? " austin say. "Yeah?" I say interested. "I like you do you like me?" Austin ask. "Yeah" I say and he kisses my lips.