Tickle and a kiss and a/n

A/n Hey guys! So I want to know my next imagine should be about so comment below! Also just wanted to say how awesome you guys are for reading and yeah enjoy!

~Erin xo

"Hey y/n" my best friend Austin says walking into my room.

"Hey!" I reply standing up and hugging him. "Come sit". Austin sits beside me and smiles.

"What are you watching?" Austin asks.

"What not to wear!" I say. He frowns and grabs the remote from my hands. He changes the channel to a basketball game.

"Hey I was watching that!" I yell. He laughs.

"Yeah WAS, now we're watching this" he says with a smirk. Before he could react I grab the remote and run out of the room, running all the way downstairs.

"Hey!" I hear Austin yell and footsteps chasing after me. I hide in the hall closet trying to be quiet.

"Huh......I wonder where she is! Oh wait GOT YA!" He says opening the door and grabbing me by the waist.

"Ahhh!" I scream keeping my hand on the remote.

"Good hiding place!" He says sarcastically. I stick out my tongue at him and he laughs.

"You're still not gettin the remote!" I say teasingly.

"I could just TICKLE you for it!" He says. I go to run but he grabs my hand and tugs me to him running his fingers up and down my sides.

I laugh and drop to the ground all the while Austin is still tickling me.

"Ahahaha..Austin...haha..Stop! Please?! Ahaha" I say while laughing.

"Not until you.....kiss me" he says sort of in a whisper.

What? My best friend.

"Huh?" I reply.

"Kiss me" he repeats louder.

I don't think just do. I grab his neck and pull his face to mine, pushing my lips onto his passionately. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

"I love you" Austin says after we pull away.

"Love you too forever and always" I reply.

Hope you liked it! *sigh* if only it were real hehe. Anyway request personal imagine by messaging me so yeah:)