Part 12 of He's the bad boy imagine♥

A/N yea so here's part 12, I haven't decided when I'm going to end this series and start with the he's the nerd series,  maybe after two or one more parts. Anyway hope you like it and love you guys sooooo much♡.

~Erin xo

Austin's POV:

"Uhmmm I don't know Austin" Y/N says.

"Why can't you just say yes? I'll treat you right, you'll be my princess" I tell her.

"Maybe.....uh" she sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"Why are you so hesitant?" I ask.

"Because, Tyler and I we uh.....he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes but now you want to be with me and I'm really confused!" she exclaims.

"Y/N you said yes to him?" I sigh defeated.

"Well what else was I supposed to do? You never admitted your feelings. You were acting all mysterious and had that whole 'I don't know what I want' vibe so I gave up!" Y/N replies.

"I never wanted to admit my feelings because I'm not good for you, but I can't get you out of my head" I say.

"Austin why wouldn't you be good for me?" she asks.

"Because I'm the bad boy! the one everyone's afraid of, the mysterious guy who can't figure out his freaking problems!" I reply. Her face softens.

"Oh uh I'm here for you" she smiles. I smile back.

"So a date?" I ask again. she laughs.

"Ye-" and before she can finish saying yes to me Tyler walks in the room.

"There you are baby" he says to Y/N, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Oh yeah" she replies.

"Coming?" he asks her.

"Yep, I'll see you later Austin" Y/N waves.

"Sure" I say.

"Later Mahone" Tyler smirks at me and kisses Y/N. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I say.

Y/N's POV:

"I don't like you hanging out with him" Tyler says.

"I don't care" I reply.

"You should, I'm your boyfriend" he snaps back.

"Just because we're dating doesn't mean you tell me who to hang out with, you hang out with cheerleaders" I say.

"That's completely different" he replies. I scoff.

"How?" I ask.

"Austin likes you,The cheerleaders dont like me" Tyler says.

"Hahaha nice joke, They fall at your feet Tyler" I reply.

"You and Austin don't hang out, that's final" he says.

"Fine, our relationship is final. Meaning uhm you just got dumped" I say coldly pushing his arm off my shoulder.

"You don't dump me babe!" he says.

"I just freaking did" I say rolling my eyes. I walk away down the hall. I catch Austin in the parking lot,  getting on his motorcycle.

"Austin!".

________________________________________________________________________
Part 13?
Comment!
Are you happy Tyler and Y/N broke up or were you totally shipping them?

~Erin xo