imagine for alexcia

Hey! This imagine is for alexcia.

hope you like it!

~Erin

I was at home sick and tired. I lay in bed when my phone goes off. "Hello?" I say in a tired voice. "Hey alexcia are you okay?" My boyfriend of a few months, Austin, asked through the phone. "Oh hey babe, uh no I feel terrible" I reply. "Oh really I'll be over in 5" he says. "No! Austin you have a photoshoot today and I don't want you to get sick" I exclaim. "I can cancel it and I'll do anything for you babe even if it's getting sick" he says. I blush thankful he can't see it. "Fine!" I say and he laughs.

Austin gets to my place later with a basket. "What's that for?" I ask. "It's a basket full of your favorite stuff" he explains. "Aw" I say with a smile. "I'm going to get you some water" he says and I nod. I cough as austin yells up to me "hey alexcia are you okay up there? Do you want some ice cream?" He asks. "Sure and I'm fine!" I yell back. Austin comes back and hands me my icecream along with putting my water on the table. "Thanks babe" I say. "Do you need anything else?" He asks. "Maybe a cuddle?" I reply. He smiles and pulls back my blankets, wrapping the blanket and his arms around me. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Better now that you're with me" I answer. "Aw" he blushes. "I love you austin" I say. "I love you too alexcia" he replies before I fall asleep.