Part 10 of He's the bad boy imagine♥

Hey guys here's part 10! I also wanted to thank you again for the 100k reads♡.

~Erin xo

Y/N's POV:

I can't stop thinking about Austin's singing. It was just wow.

"Hey babe" Tyler says, Kissing my cheek. I blush and smile.

"Hey you" I reply.

"I have something to ask you" He says.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yeah" he replies. I look over and see Austin.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well we've been hanging out for a while and seem to like each other, Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Tyler asks.

"Uh........Yes" I sigh.

"Finally I can do this" Tyler says pulling me closer by the waist. He leans in and puts his lips to mine. I smile.

"Let's get to class" I say laughing, Pulling his arm down the hallway. I walk by Austin and he looks like he hasn't slept in hours.

Austin's POV:

I haven't slept in hours. I just couldn't stop thinking about Y/N.

"Hey Austin" I hear and turn around. Y/N.

"Hi" I say.

"Are you alright?" she asks.

"Uh yeah I guess" I reply.

"Well did you want to hang out later? As friends?" she asks. This surprises me. I thought she hated me.

"Yeah I'd like that" I say. Y/N smiles.

"Okay, Come to my locker after school!" she says.

"Okay" I reply.

"Let's go babe!" Y/N says to Tyler.

Babe?.

I wish I could hold her hand, And kiss her. Wait. I sound so in l-love.

Am I in love with Y/N?.

I guess I could be. She's always on my mind and I'm always jealous when I see her with other guys. Are her and Tyler dating?.

I have to get her to fall for me.

________________________________________________________________________
Okay please don't hate me for putting Y/N and Tyler together! lol

Part 11? comment!

Also answer: How do you think Austin's going to get her to fall for him?