✿Valentine's Special✿

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MAIN STORY, JUST AN EXTENSION STORY!!!

нσρє уσυ ℓιкє ιт ಌ
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

Just another simple, quiet day today... yeah right! It's Valentines day and I can't wait to see a certain perfect again!

As I reach the gates of Namimori Middle, my eyes spot the perfect demon of Namimori Middle School, Hibari Kyoya!

Tightening my grip on the wrapped box in my arms I walk closer.

Kyoya's POV

I felt a tug at my sleeve and looked down to my left. Luna was standing there, her index and thumb holding a small portion of my sleeve, and her head tilted downwards slightly, hiding her eyes and cheeks.

"U-u-um... K-Kyo-ya... c-can... y-y-yo-you meet me... a-a-at l-lun-lunch... to-today...." she stutterer drastically. "Sure." I answered emotionlessly, and with that, she walked into the school.

'Huh. Never heard her stutter that much before...' I thought before throwing one of my tonfas at that stupid white haired herbivore. "Don't think I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice the three of you are 1 minute late."

"Hayeeeek! H-Hibari-san!" the brunet, who that baby thinks is going to be my boss, screeched.

"Hahaha! he caught us!" laughed the baseball maniac.

"Oi! how dear you almost hit Juudaime!" the olive eyed Italian shouted.

"Your all too noisy. Discipline is in order."

Time Skip~ No One's POV

Luna knocked-very nervously and quietly- on the door to Namimori's Disciplinary Committee's Leader's office. "Come in." Was all a deep and silky voice said.

Luna opened the door slightly-just enough to poke her head threw- before stepping in completely.

"K-Kyo-Kyoya-kun..." Was all the nervous and shy Blood Stained Snow Wolf could chock out.

Before she could finish her sentence, a purple bazooka came out of nowhere behind her. P!nk smoke filled the room for a few seconds before it cleared.

A girl, no beautiful woman stood in place, right where Luna stood. A woman wearing a dark grey high collar, sleeveless top, black shorts and brown leather combat boots. Her black, mid-back length hair that's down and loose with just a small section of it in a braid.

She looked around the room for a bit before smiling gently at the perfect. "Kyo-kun..."

Kyoya's POV

The woman, or should I say Luna from 10 years into the future, explained how she got here and everything-very clearly- within 1 minute.

Luna's POV

Once the pink smoke cleared I found myself in a traditional Japanese style house. I looked around a bit before a pair of strong arms wrapped around me.

For some strange reason, I feel safe in these arms too...

"Luna..." a deep and smooth voice said in a hush tone into my right ear. I'm frozen. Petrified. Who is this person?

I was turned around and my eyes met a pair of dark, gunmetal ones. "K-Kyoya-kun!" I jumped back a step, my face flushed from how close his face was to mine.

"That's right, you were hit with the 10 year bazooka, you're 10 years into the future for the next 4 minutes now." The adult Kyoya explained.

One thing is running threw my mind right now... 'Kyoya-kun is even more HOT now!'

I was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace again, my cheek pressed against a toned chest. "Your so cute, blushing the way you are..." Kyoya whispered into my ear, his hot breath sending shivers threw out my body.

Before I could say anything, I was in the pink smoke again. This time, when the smoke cleared I was in Kyoya's office and a tight embrace launched at me.

"K-Kyoya-kun..." I stutter. "Shut up and just tell me why you wanted to meet me." He ordered, being difficult as always.

I squirmed out if his embrace and places the wrapped up box in his arms instead. "H-happy Valentines Day, Kyoya!" I blushed deeply.

He unwrapped the red wrapping from the white box to reveal a set of new tonfas and a small handmade chocolate heart.

He stared at them for a while before placing the box on his desk and walking back over to me with the small chocolate in his fingers. "I don't like sweets too much..." He pressed the chocolate to my lips, half of it entering my mouth, before I felt something warm and soft on my lips.

'K-Ky-Kyoya..... kiss..... lips.... me... Kyoya...!' My thoughts jumbled up as I unconsciously, but willingly, kissed back. The taste of chocolate faint along with Kyoya's lips. His hands and arms wrapped around my waists, my arms trapped between his chest and mine, hands balled into loose fists.

When he finally pulled away for air my face became stop lights. "Kyoya-kun..."

"Your the only sweet I'll take though..." Were his only words before my lips were captured once again...