❀Prologue✿

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV❀

'I can't feel my body... but... I know it's moving...'

When I finally was able to feel my body and open my eyes, I saw something a 5 year old should never see. I saw... the dead... I was standing on a pile of dead bodies! I could see mother's pearls and father's watch peeking out from the base of the human pile!

I looked down to find that I'm covered in blood, from head to toe, and a bloodied chain in my hands...

'Did I do this!?'

I begin to run, dropping my mini snow flake necklace... I ran and ran until I found myself in a forest. I walked deeper into the forest till I saw two baby wolves.

I walked closer to find that the little grey wolf cubs were licking a serious wound from what appears to be their mother.

'She's not going to last long like this... poor thing...'

I looked around and found some medicinal herbs. I picked the right ones and walked over to the three wolves. They didn't seem to notice that I'm right next to them but then again... no one ever does...

I quickly prepare the medicine and ripped a piece of my dress, a piece that didn't have blood on it, and began to help the wolf. The three were surprised to have finally notice me and the little guys bite my left arm. I finished wrapping the wolf's wound and started petting the two little twin wolves.

"It's okay, your mommy's ok now..." I reassured in a hushed voice. Slowly, the female wolf cub with bicolored eyes (gold left eye and blue right eye) released my arm, followed by the golden eyed male wolf, and went over to their mother.

Just as I was about to leave, a grey male wolf came out from the bushes and tackled me to the ground. I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting the big adult wolf to kill me.

My eyes shot open when I felt a wet, ruff thing on my face. The wolf was... licking me...?

It then got off me and went over to the little grey cub and white female wolf.