✿Halloween Special!✿

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN THE LONGEST TIME! HERE'S A SPECIAL TO MAKE UP FOR IT!

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

✿Luna's POV✿

"Kyoya-kun, what are we gonna do for Halloween? It's tonight." I ask as I finished washing the dishes.

"Nothing." Was his reply.

I pouted at this. "Awe.... why nothing?"

Kyoya-kun was silent for a few minutes before he placed down his glasses and closed his book. Kyo-kun walked over to me and pulled me against his chest--hands laced at my side. He bent down and placed a gentle kiss between my ear and neck. "A whole night with my Omnivore. That's why." His hot breath and hoarse whispere sent shivers down my spine and a deep blush across my cheeks.

Noticing my blush he smirked and pulled me closer. "On second thought, I have an idea."

Time Skip ✿ No One's POV

"K-Ky-Kyoya-kun... a-are you d-done y-yet?" Luna stammered as a hot and burning blush grew intensely at the sight of his dominating smirk.

He shifted his head on your lap and placed a hand on your, now crimson, cheek. "But those ears make you look cute." He said casually, indicating towards the little white wolf ears on your head.

"T-then can I put on a sweater instead?" Luna asks, wearing a white fur lined tube top and white shorts with a bushy white wolf tail. "Are you cold?" Kyoya questions.

"A.... l-li-little..." she replied.

Kyoya sat up from Luna's lap. He then picked his little wolf up bridal style and walked to a bedroom.

He laid her down before crawling in beside her. He pulled the covers over them both and pulled her closely to him. "Still cold?"

Steam rose from Luna's face and she buried her face into his chest. "...Warm." she eventually answered before falling asleep.

Kyoya's eyes softened at the innocent sight wrapped in his arms. "Mine." He mumbled, nibbling on her ear before placing a kiss on her forehead.

He held her tightly, but making sure she could still breath, before falling a sleep to the sweet smell of Luna's winter berry shampoo.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

HOPE YOU ENJOYED^^

^///^~♡

It's short but sweet^^