Chapter 3 ✿Who Are You❀

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Hibari POV❀

I'm currently looking through class photos and studentfiles to find out who that girl is.

'I have no memories of her ever being in this school, and a girl claims to have been saved by her but she was never given the name of the raven haired girl.'

I flipped to class 2-A

'Found her!
Name: Luna
Age: 14
Birthday: Unknown
Class: 2-A
Last School: Unknown
Parents/Guardians: Unknown
Current Residence: Living alone in an condo with some pets.
Health: Good and active

Grades:

Math= 90%
English= 95%
Japanese Literature= 90%
History= 98%
Science= 90%
Home Economics= 99%
Music= 100%
Gym= 99%

There's not much information about her, but it's clear that she certainly dose attend this school.

Who are you... Luna?...'

Luna's POV

I'm walking to the Discipline Committee's office right now.
'I wonder why they would call me down though...'

I finally got to the office door and lightly knocked. "Come it!" a male voice called from behind the door.

I timidly slid the door open. "Y-you wanted t-t-to s-see m-m-me..." I stuttered.

"Oh! so your Luna! you were the one that brought in those three thugs the other day, am I right?" Asked a guy with a motorcycle hair style. (Like Elves)

I nodded timidly in a 'yes'.

"Your part of the Discipline Committee from now on." Hibari-sanpai stated as he got up from the couch.

'W-w-w-w-what!!!?!!'

"Here's your uniform and patrol schedule. I'm Tetsuya Kusakabe, 2nd in command by the way." The guy handed me my uniform in a white box with a paper that has my schedule. "You start first thing Monday morning."

"O-okay..." I bowed and went back to my class.

Kusakabe's POV

"Are you sure she's the one? The girl who knocked out those three thugs I mean. She seems too innocent to be able to do something like that." I ask Kyoya.

"Hn..." Was his only reply.

Time Skip~ Hibari's POV

I'm patrolling the school grounds after school for any trespassers.

I heard an explosion from the back field and dashed to the source.

"Tetsu, what's going on?" I question my 2nd in command. "It seems those three thugs had friends..." He answered while looking at the fight.

I turned to see who's fighting the gang of thugs and was seemingly surprised; it was Luna.

Luna's POV

'Damn it! Do these guys not know how to give up? Every time I knock em down more keep coming!' I shout in my mind as I push myself into the air using the heads of two thugs as platforms.

I then take out my thin chain and spin it along with myself, upside down at an incredible speed, creating a circle around the whole gang.

I tighten the area my chain circles as I get closer to the ground until the whole gang was tied up and I'm safely on the ground.

"Annoying..." I mumbled darkly to myself.

I heard clapping and two sets of footsteps. I whip around to find Hibari-senpai and Kusakabe-senpai.

"Hibari-senpai! Kusakabe-senpai!" I panic. "D-d-did you s-s-see t-t-that...?"

Kusakabe's POV

"Hibari-senpai! Kusakabe-senpai!" Luna panics. "D-d-did you s-s-see t-t-that...?"

I let out a whistle, "Wow Luna, never thought you'd be able to fight from how you were when we first met. You sure know how to fool a guy." Her cheeks turned a slight cute tint of pink.
'So she's back to being that timid little thing...'

"Herbivore, fight me." Kyoya takes out his tonfa from where ever he keeps them.

"W-w-w-whaaaa?!" Panics the new member of the Discipline Committee. "B-but I don't want to fight!" She dodges Hibari's attacks as she continues to state that she doesn't wish to fight and Hibari continues to ignore and attack.

"This is gonna take a while..." I sigh as I take a seat on the ground to watch the disaster that's about to happen.