Chapter 7 ✿Mukuro Rokudo✿

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

Sawada-san, Bianchi-san, and Reborn-san went up the ladder to the next floor-where Mukuro Rokudo is-me and Gokudera-san stayed behind to fight off that Yo-yo guy. "Oi! Woman! Why the hell are you still here?!" the silver haired Italian shouted at me. "Because when this guy and I were fighting his little animal friend knocked me out from behind." I growled, causing the bomber to take a side step away from me.

Still weak, and Gokudera-san being reluctant to let me help fight, we begin our battle. Dashing threw halls, I let Smokin' Bomb Hayato take his rematch, while I follow in the shadows to heal my wounds and wait for the right time to back him up.

As the battle went on- my eyes became glazed over and I could feel my blood boiling with blood lust, as a feeling of calmness washed over me.

Just when Gokudera-san had the upper hand-the side effects of Dr. Shamal's treatment-came into play. That blonde animal guy came from the window and attacked Gokudera-san from behind. 'I thought Yamamoto was dealing with this one...'. The bomber stumbled backwards and fell down some stairs. 'Stay strong boy, there is still hope in this fight....' Were my only thoughts as I ready my whip and pistols.

Hayato laid there in pain, a familiar yellow birdy flew in and started chirping 'Beaten up! Beaten up!', before singing the Namimori school song. Smokin' Bomb Hayato caught onto what I was also thinking and threw a stick of dynamite at the wall behind him.

"You're the only one who'd have our lame school song as a ring tone." Hayato chuckled lightly. "Kyoya-kun!" I snapped out of my trance and rushed over to my leader. He was beaten up pretty badly but I know for a fact these wounds will only convince him to finish what started.

"I see you're in great shape." Gokudera-san joked as Kyoya-kun's head raises from its downward position. The anima; guy laughed as he said, "So this half-dead kid is your rescuer?" I inwardly sighed at this guy's ignorance. 'What a fool...' I thought as I gripped a pistol in each of my hands. "I could've made my way out by myself, but no matter." Kyoya-kun muttered at Gokudera-san.

"I'll take those two." Kyoya-kun practically demands. "Whatever you want." Was Gokudera-san's only answer- not wanting to get in the way of the pissed off raven haired senior. "I'll stand as back up, again..." I mumbled that last part to myself as I dragged my fellow mafia classmate away from the soon to be one-sided war ground.

Singlehandedly, Kyoya smashes in and beats the crap out of the two lackeys. "I think... I'm starting to feel bad... for those two..." I say in a hushed voice. Gokudera-san nods slightly.

Once he was done- and satisfied- the three of us made our way to Sawada-san and Reborn-san. "Are you sure the two of you are okay?" I ask quietly as we rush to the upper floor. "Hm." Was Kyoya-kun's stubborn reply while Gokudera-san just said he was fine.

Reborn's POV

Gokudera, Hibari, and Luna just entered the battle against Mukuro. Gokudera's bombs blew away the snakes while Luna moved Fūta, Bianchi, and Tsuna out of the way. "Daijoubu?" the Blood Stained Snow Wolf asked genteelly. "H-Hai... Arigatō..." the teal eyed girl looked down at the passed out little boy. "Fuuta de la Stella... Ranking Fuuta... age 9... Vongola Famiglia..." she mumbled as her eyes became dull- she looked to Bianchi next. "Bianchi... Bianki... Poison Scorpion... age 17... Vongola Famiglia..." she pulled out a long chain as she stood up.

Hibari is having trouble- due to the Vertiginous Cherryitis he got from Shamal's Trident Mosquito by accident. We all looked to the girl- who's chuckling at the moment. "L-Luna-san..." not hearing Tsuna- the girl rushes in and attacks the Illusionist.

"Fufufufu... It seems her blood has boiled over.... Fufufufu..." Mukuro chuckles lowly. "Huh?" was all Tsuna could say. "The Blood Stained Snow Wolf was raised- from birth- to become a killing machine. She is completely unaware of her actions at this point; I finally get to battle a killing machine of this level." Mukuro laughs as they exchange blow after blow.

Tsuna's POV

'Luna isn't... aware... of what she's doing...?' as I watch the fight go on, I notice something. A tear... 'Luna is... crying... and her eyes...' my thoughts transfer onto out loud words. "... their the same... as theirs'. The same as Fūta's... and Lancia's..."

Luna finished off Mukuro and passed out next to Hibari-san. "Hibari-san! Luna-sa! Daijoubu?!" I rushed over to the two. "They were fighting on pure instinct till the end. Hibari must've been quite upset about losing the first time. Luna was probably overwhelmed by this whole event and her conscious mind must've shut down for a while." Reborn commented. "Incredible... the both of them..." I mused.

Then something occurred to me. "That's right! We have to get everyone to the hospital fast!" I panic. "There's no need to worry. The Vongola's skilled medical team is on the-" Reborn was cut off by Mukuro, "You won't be needing them. Because there won't be any survivors." He held up a white gun- pointed straight at us!

"We shall meet again... Arrivederci." He then moved the gun to his temple and fired. Mukuro Rokudo fell flat on his side. "H-He actually did it..." Gokudera-kun breathed out. "He'd rather die than be caught. Or perhaps..." Reborn pondered out loud.

I suddenly got a weird feeling. 'I've got a really bad feeling about this...' I thought as the weird and unsettling feeling worsens. "So you finally defeated Mukuro?" Bianchi asked as she got up. "Can you give me a hand, Hayato?" Gokudera walks over to help her. The weird feeling snapped something inside me. "Gokudera-kun! Don't go!" I shouted with fear laced threw my tone. "Mukuro... Rokudo..." I breathed in with fear and shock.

'Bianchi' laughed, no chuckled, darkly before flipping her head to face us. "We meet again... I still have some business to take care of. So I returned from the depths of Hell. Kufufufu..." Mukuro's Six Paths of Reincarnation eye was now on Bianchi. "I-It's him! Mukuro Rokudo!" I shout.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Hope you all enjoyed^^
Comment or let me know if you guys want the next part to be a Special, as in compleatly NOT related to the story but just a full on Hibari Kyoya X OC moment. Tell me if you guys want a random, and compleatly out of season, Christmas or Valentines special^^

Either way, I'm probably still gonna write a Special for this^^
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧