Chapter 4 ❀Family✿

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

I woke up feeling sore and I still had a bit of pain in my forearms. 'In the end, I fought him and I just had to use my forearms to block his attacks...' I did fight him... and lost... after 4 hours!

I sighed before getting up and dragging myself into the bathroom.

It's Saturday so I don't have to rush.

I turn the water on and started brushing my teeth while waiting for the shower water to warm up.

When I finally finished my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom and into my room to find something to wear.

I picked out my usual sleeveless light blue, almost white, Chinese style top that has a big lacy pale blue bow at the chest area with black shorts and strapped on two thin chains to the side of my belt rings on the shorts. I also threw on my black trench coat and black fedora hat, that has a blue ribbon.
I strap my sheathed Twin Blades to my belt and use my whip as a hair tie.

When I was fully dressed I made my way to the kitchen and made myself some raman. I finished eating and went to wake my 5 sleeping wolf partners.

"♬Wake up you guys... I have a big plate of stake waiting for you guys...♬" I sang in a just above a whisper volume. The moment the word 'stake' got to their sensitive ears they jumped up and the father-daughter duel dashed to the kitchen, whiles the mother and twins just calmly stride to the kitchen. I softly giggle and walk back into the kitchen.

When I made it there, Cana, my white furred, blue eyed baby wolf, and Nova, my grey furred, blue eyed father wolf, were scarfing down their share of the large stake like no tomorrow.

Whiles Snow, my white furred, golden eyed mother wolf, Ulric, my grey furred, golden eyed, 10 year old male twin wolf, and Ulrich, my grey furred with a golden left eye and blue right eye 10 year old female twin wolf, were calmly and civilly munching on their share.

I sweat drop at this. 'Funny how the twins (with Snow's eyes) look like their father but take after their mother and the youngest one looks like her mother (with Nova's eyes) but takes after her father...'

Once they were done, they strides over to me, well Cana hopped. "♬Morning Luna♬" they sang. "♬Thanks for the food♬"

I stifle a giggle. "No problem, come on. Lets go out as a family to the park." I smile and strapped on their snowflake collars.

"Remind me again..." "...why do we have to wear these?" Ulric and Ulrich finished each other's sentence. "Because we don't want the animal control causing us any problems. Don't you remember what happened last time?..." I answer and the five of them shivered a 'yes'.

Last time I took them out without collars on, the animal control were called and the twins were almost sold to the local zoo or circus while Cana was going to be taken away by some animal collector. Snow and Nova were almost sold to animal hunters! I had to sell my entire house to get them back... but I did end up in a nice condo.

I grab an umbrella, five rain coats, my wallet, keys, Snowflake Charms and thew my pistols into my pockets on my way out and locked the door behind me after the five walked out.

It was sunny but I know there's going to be a chilly rain later on in the day.

We walked around town first and I noticed a Kyoko-san and Hana-san shopping with a girl that had thin brown hair tied up in a ponytail.