Chapter 5 ❀Visit✿

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

It's been a few days since I saw Kyoya-kun and he's at the hospital... He caught a small touch of pneumonia...

I'm currently at home making a bento for the boy, who's probably scarring the heck out of the hospital staff.

I felt a nudge on my leg and looked down from my cucumber cutting to find Cana. "Whatcha doing, Luna?" she asks childishly. "I'm making a bento for Kyoya-kun. The guy's in the hospital to rest up." I answered. Cana gained a sly smirk. "You llllliiiiike him~ don't cha?" she sang.

A slight blush formed and I turned back to my cutting. "I-I-I have no idea what y-your talking about!" I stuttered slightly. "You're blushing! I knew it, you do like him!" she cheered and started to hop away. "I won't tell though, don't worry." She winked before disappearing into the living room.

I let out a deep sigh before finishing up with my cutting and cooking. Once I packed the bento, I made lunch and dinner for my wolves. "Guys! I'm leaving lunch and dinner in your fridge so eat when you're hungry!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "Okay!" they all replayed at once. I stepped on the latch that opens the mini fridge door and placed in 10 plates of meat inside. I filled their water bowls up and strengthen up the couch pillows.

"Going to be late tonight?" Nova walks in with his question. "Yeah, there've been some people beating up a few Disciplinary Committee members, I'm sure you've noticed too; we're being targeted next soon." I replayed, my tone slowly becoming cold. Nova nods and lays down, head resting on his overlapping paws, in front of the t.v. "Good luck." He mumbles sleepily before dozing off.

I checked for any wrinkles on either my Chinese style white, sleeveless top, that has a big white bow in the front. After that I shoved my wallet into the back pocket of my black shorts and strapped on/hid my weapons before grabbing my black trench coat and heading out.

I walked around and heard that Sawada-san is in the same hospital as Kyoya-kun. 'Maybe I should pay him a visit too, and drop off some easy to understand study notes, I always feel bad for him when the teachers pick on him.'

I walked back home and grabbed my extra notes and headed out the door a second time.

I walked into the hospital and spent 30minutes trying to get the counter lady's attention so I could find out the room numbers. Sawada-san was moves a few times but I eventually found his room. I saw the whole gang packed inside his room. I giggled softly and just left the notebook on the table next to his bed.

I made my way to Kyoya-kun's room and slipped inside. He was fast asleep and looked really peaceful. I smiled and sat down next to his bed, careful not to wake him.

Tsuna's POV

I looked to the table next to my bed to take a sip of water when I noticed a notebook. "Huh?" I said out loud, catching the attention of the others. I flipped through the notebook and inside were notes for math, english, science, and all the other classes I have in my home room classroom. "Who brought this?" I asked the gang as I showed them whats inside the notes.

Yamamoto-kun took a close look at it. "I don't recognize that hand writing so it must've been someone we don't really know." He muses.

Gokudera-kun looked at it next. "Hm... the way this stuff is reworded is familiar but I can't put my finger on it." He comments.

Ryohi-nii flipped through the book. "It's well organized to the EXTREME! Most likely a girl wrote this, or someone really dedicated to school work." He says rather loudly.

Something fell out of the notebook, it was a snowflake charm on a thin metal chain. Dino-san went wide eyed and quickly picked up the charm. "T-this is..." he was too shocked to continue. Reborn then took the charm and examined it. "Hm... it seems you unknowingly met the 'Blood Stained Snow Wolf'. " He chuckled.

"WHAT!?" Gokudera-kun shouts. "But, the Blood Stained Snow Wolf hasn't been active for years, how can it just show up again and how could we have all met!?" he questions, panic and worry clearly heard in his tone.

I-pin and Lambo fainted when Reborn said 'the Blood Stained Snow Wolf' and Fuuta's in a frozen state like and his bodyguards Dino are.

"Who exactly is this 'Blood Stained Snow Wolf'?" Yamamoto asks.

Dino and Fuuta snap out of their trance. "The 'Blood Stained Snow Wolf' is a code name or alias for a young girl. At the age of 5 she brutally murdered one of the best mafia famiglias in Japan." Dino-san explained darkly. "Though, that famiglia did deserve it, the way they were killed just makes you forget all the horrible thinks they did, for a few seconds."

"Fuuta Rank #1 in most dangerous and unstable out of all female mafia members." Fuuta adds.

I grow wide eyed and stared at the notebook with fear. "Don't worry, damn Tsuna, if the Blood Stained Snow Wolf went out of her way to give you easy to understand stuffy notes, it probably means she'll have no intentions of killing you." Reborn reassures.

Kyoya's POV

I woke up to find Luna fast asleep in a chair, head resting on her arms that are on the edge of my bed.

My hand unknowingly started to pet and stroke her head gently. She was sleeping peacefully until the sound of a nurse yelling, again, was heard and Luna opened her eyes. I retracted my hand away before she could notice.

She cutely rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Oh, you're up, Kyoya-kun. You feeling okay now?" she asks. "Hn." I nod.

She pulled out a bento and some chopsticks. I reluctantly let her feed me, she is a rather good cook, I have to admit. Once the bento was done, Luna walked out to get me some water.

I called in the nurse and told her that that herbivore could stay in here. I gave a statistic smirk when the star hair shaped herbivore walked in.

"H-Hibari!!!" he shrieked. "W-what are you doing in a hospital!?"

"I've got a touch of pneumonia. I've almost recovered, but I wanted to play it safe." I stated. "I-I see..." the boy paled.

He looked to the side to see the other weaklings. "Ah! What happened to them?!" the herbivore shouted.

I looked at the galled players. "Oh, that? I was playing a game to kill time, but they were too weak." I looked at the quivering herbivore. "The rules are simple. If you make the slightest noise while I'm sleeping... I'll tear you apart." I whipped out my tonfas.

The herbivore was about to say something when Luna walked in. "Kyoya-kun, sorry it took so long." She walked over and handed me a glade of water. "Huh?" Luna looked to the herbivore. "Oh, Sawada-san, so you're Kyoya-kun's new roommate? Hope you last longer then those two." She smiles the same smile she gives everyone.

He hesitantly nods in greeting. "Oh, did you get the notes I left on your table?" The herbivore looks shocked. "Y-you left that book there!" he shouts. "Yes, the teachers are really jerks to you and I just feel bad for you." She states. The herbivore turns even paler then when he saw me.

The director walked in and thanked me and so on. I yawned and decided to sleep. "Just so you know, the sound of a leaf falling is enough to wake me up." I gave my fair warning before dozing off.

Luan's POV

Sawada-san starte panicking and rushing all around to keep everything quiet. A Chinese 5 year old girl was staring at Kyoya with heart shaped eyes and a countdown on her forehead. When the count hit 2, Sawada-san threw the girl out the window and a big explosion.

'So that was the Chinese, Mahjongg Mega Bomb. Impressive, and kind of cute.' I thought as a flower pedal fell and Kyoya-kun proceeded to beat up Sawada-san.

I shock my head at the sight. "Oh boy..."