Chapter 6 ✿Shi Te Kudasa I❀

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

School and my patrol shift. I'm walking home with my bag swung over my shoulder, the bell key chain Kyoya-kun gave me jingling with each hop step I take.

It took forever to convince everyone I would be okay going home by myself. I don't blame them for worrying though, some mysterious group has been beating up not only just Disciplinary Committee members but normal students as well. On top of that, Kusakabe was beaten up really badly and Kyoya-kun's been missing since this morning.

I suddenly felt something and quickly jumped back twice- avoiding two Yoyos that smashed into the cement path. I looked up to find a kid around my, or Kyoya's age. His eyes hidden behind glasses and his dark hair as straight as a ruler. "Who are you!?" I shouted, I didn't recognize his green uniform.

The boy chuckled and adjusted his glasses with his finger. "Ms. Luna... or should I say, ms. Blood Stained Snow Wolf"

My eyes widened at this. No one's called me by that name in a long time! I narrowed my eyes at the boy in front of me. "How do you know that name!" I demanded, my cloud flame emanating from my body as I reach behind me to my staff.

Before I could even make a move, I felt a high voltage shock at my neck. "Damn it... should have... known...." I mumbled before passing out.

Chikusa's POV

"Brutal Ken. That was brutal." I state emotionlessly to my animal like partner. "Shut up. At least I wasn't trying to crush her head into the ground with Yoyos. Or turn her into a pincushion." He spat.

Flashback a Few Days Ago~Tsuna's POV

"Reborn!" I rushed into the living room. "I just remembered something! I know who the Blood Stained Snow Wolf is!" Reborn and Bianchi turned to look at me. Bianchi had shock written all over her face.

Reborn then smacked me over the head. "Baka Tsuna! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He lectured. "Well, tell me who it is." I rub my throbbing head while I answer. "This girl named Luna. She's on the Disciplinary Committee and apparently in my class." He nods several times before sitting back down at sipping his coffee.

"Well done Tsuna." From his smirk I could tell that he's planning something.

End of FlashbackLuna's POV

I'm limping threw this run downed place. I make it outside and noticed Tsuna, his group and a passed out man. "Sawada-san..." I say weakly as I limp over to them.

"B-Blood Stained Snow Wolf!" he shouts. The long haired girl, Gokudera and Reborn go in guard. "I'm... glade.... you guys.... didn't.... run into...." I fell on my face before I could even finish my sentence.

"Daijōbu?" a high pitch voice questions me. "H-hai..." I manage to answer. "Vongola... 10th... I have a request...." I shakily sit on my knees with my head down. "Please... help Kyoya-kun...."

Reborn's POV

"Ehhhhh!?" Tsuna is taken aback by this girl's request. "Watashi wa monogoi o shite imasu!(I'm begging you!)" she bows again.

Gokudera was about to shout something before I cut him off. "Alright. But you better not try anything funny." She looks up at me with a smile. "Hai!"

"Do you know where the entrance is?" Bianchi asked. "No.... I got out of that building by falling out of the top floor window." She weakly laughs. "I thought the bushes would brake my fall but instead I got a stick through my arm."

We look down to see that her left arm was pierced and still gashing out blood. "Eeeekkkkk! You've lost a lot of blood!" Tsuna shrieked. "Haha... it's fin-" she cut herself off when her arm pulsed in pain.

Bianchi wrapped up her arm with a bandage quickly before we set off.