Carnivore Under Herbivore Clothing✿❀Hibari Kyoya Love Story❀✿KHR FanFlic

✦Character Profile✦

Name: Luna

Alias: Blood Stained Snow Wolf

Hair Colour: Black (Ankle Length)

Eye Colour: Teal

Age: 14

Height: 5'5 feet.

Flame: Cloud Flame

Partners/Family: Wolf Family.
•Ulric (Grey wolf with Golden eyes. 10 years. Male.) [Older Twin]
•Ulrich (Grey wolf with Gold left eye and a Blue right eye. 10 years. Female.) [Younger Twin]
•Cana (White wolf with Blue eyes. Still a pup. Female.) [Youngest]
•Snow (White wolf with Golden eyes. Adult. Female.) [Mother]
•Nova (Grey wolf with Blue eyes. Adult. Male.) [Father]

Affiliation: Namimori,
Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee, Foundation (Future)

Famiglia: Vongola Famiglia

Persona: Shy, Antisocial, Kind.
Sometimes ->Bloodthirsty, Statistic, Short-Tempered, Coldhearted.
(Forces a smile.)

Likes: Forget-Me-Nots, Music, Animals, Meat, Strawberries, and Sleeping.

Dislikes: Her Past, Herself, the Heat.

Outfits: On typical non-school days, Luna wears a sleeveless light blue, almost white, Chinese style top that has a big lacy pale blue bow at the chest area with black shorts.
She sometimes throws on a black trench coat (or her Disciplinary Committee black gakuran) and fedora hat.

Luna wears her Disciplinary Committee uniform to school everyday after she becomes a member. The uniform consists of: a long-sleeved white shirt, black pants, black shoes, and black gakuran top, with the committee's armband pinned onto the right sleeve.

She wears the typical Namimori uniform on some occasions, which consists of a white blouse, navy blue knee high skirt, a red bow and black shoes. She also has navy blue shorts under her skirt.

10 years into the future, Luna wears a dark grey high collar, sleeveless top. She has black shorts and brown leather combat boots. Her hair is down with one small side section braided; her hair is shorter and reaches mid-back length.

Weapon Storage:
Chains: keeps them hooked to the side belt loop on her shorts or uses as a belt (even though she doesn't need a belt.)
Twin Blades: keeps them sheathed and under her top. Sometimes attaches them to the back of a belt and wears them like that.
Pistols: keeps in her Trench Coat pockets or strapped to a belt.
Whip: keeps hidden as a necklace. If she's tying her hair up for the whole day then it would become a hair tie.

Weapons: Chains, Whip,Twin Blades, Pistols, Cloud Chain