Chapter 2 ❀Broken Heart✿

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

I was doing some shopping and stopped by the school when I heard explosions coming from the baseball diamond area.

When I got there I saw Sawada-san, Gokudera-san, Yamamoto-san, Sassagawa-san and a baby, training in baseball with a tank that fires spiked baseballs. 'I hope they clean up later... and don't get hurt...' I left to go for a walk and maybe do some training of my own, but not before noticing the baby wearing a black fedora hat staring at me. 'That baby looks familiar...'

Reborn's POV

The faint, almost unnoticeable sent of strawberries filled the air. I turned around to see a girl with black hair leaving. 'Hm... she seems familiar...' I thought when I noticed she had teal coloured eyes.

I turned back to find that the training was going well for Yamamoto. I then proceed to drag Gokudera, Tsuna, and Kyoko inside for Gokudera's training.

Time Skip❀Gokudera's POV✿

I'm sitting on the swing sets in the park... alone...

Nana just left and her words did lighten my mood but I still feel ashamed of my self. How can I continue being Juudaime's right hand man when I've done nothing but trouble for him!

"Um.... are you okay...?" a timid voice entered my ears and I looked up. A girl with long black hair and teal eyes staring at me. "What do you want?" I asked, in an unintentionally cold tone.

The girl took a step closer. "Well... you seemed depressed, Gokudera-san." She said. "How do you know my name!?" I shout in surprise. "I-I'm in your class...." she squeaked.

I blinked a few times. "I don't think I remember you being in my class, nor our school." I stated. The girl let out a small laugh. "Well that's because I am impossible to remember and to notice. No one has ever noticed I even existed, not even my own parents." The girl explains.

I look t her stunned before sympathetically. "That must suck." Was all I said. I somehow ended up telling her about my problem and how other mafia families use to treat me, not mentioning that their mafia, and she listened quietly.

"Well, for one: I don't think you're useless. Being able to play the piano is a wonderful thing, it helps with finger reflexes, timing, and can help you gain a sort of elegance in what you do, I should know, I play piano too. Oh, and another thing, if you really cause nothing but trouble and should be thrown out, why haven't you been thrown out by the one you care for?" She looks in in the eye. "It's because they want you be be around, they like your company, and they think of you as part of their family."

She got up and left after that.