Chapter Eighteen

OMG 😱  can't believe I got to chapter eighteen. Yes!!  I finally finished a book..

Oh yeah this might be the last chapter.. Thanks for the reads and votes..

Ava's POV

I got up and looked to my side to see my Dad on a bed.. I rushed yo him and felt my legs beg for rest but I ignored it..

I was at his bed and I placed my hand on his neck and it was so cold and he looked pale and numb..

"Dad!  Please wake up"  I said and laid my head on his bed and sobbed a bit..

"Am okay Ava"

I got my head up and looked at him..

"Dad?  Dad! " I took him into a tight embrace..

"Am okay Ava.. And now you know the truth"

"I even know more than the truth.. Mum has always been alive"

He gasped..

"Where  is she? "

"Defeated! "

"By who? "

"Your daughter"

"Oh dear.. You are indeed a shadow hunter.. I always knew this day would come but not like this" He said sad and bowed his head..

"Dont be sad Dad.. I completely understand"

"Thank you Ava"

He said and we hugged again..
Now I really felt safe but what about the fact that his son is still alive and we kissed..

I couldnt break his heart right now.. I would let him rest then I and Chase would tell him together.

Oh right!!  Chase.. Gosh I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us...

I left my Dad to meet up with the rest.. He fell asleep but I was happy though to see him awake at least..

On my way in the hallway I could here few whispers that became louder as I got closer..

I saw Charlie, Jay and Eve all together..

I came closer and Chase hugged me.. Great.. Things ain't awkward..

"What's going on? " I asked really wanting to know

"Your friends a vamp now" Jay said

"Wah? " my jaw dropped..

"Yup"

"Charlie.. You okay? "I asked and came closer to him...

He looked at me with dark eyes.. I shivered..

Its Charlie.. He would never bite me..

"You ain't gonna bite me right? "

"Oh Ava.. You know I won't" He smiled and his fangs peaked out a little...

"Thanks" I hugged him tight knowing that he was okay.. He hugged tight then let go..

He went to Eve and hugged her.. I smiled.. Knowing that they both liked each other..

It was some what cute and great that she was okay with the fact that he was a vamp..

"So Elena is gone.. What about Lord Gothwell? " I asked remembering the back stabber.

"No he is okay.. He has his freedom" Jay answered

"Okay.. But what are we gonna do to him? "

"The only thing we can do"