Chapter Five

Charlie's POV

In his room..

Where is Ava??
Gosh..she doesn't even notice me anymore when that Chase guy is around her..I hate his gutts badly..

I looked down at my self and put my head in my palms and shook..

Ava's POV

"Lord Gothwell?" I called

"Yes child?"

"What will happen to my Dad?"

"Your Dad is a Shadow Warrior "

"Yes...I have been told but what if they do something to him?"

"They can't...He will fight his way out..Now Child..there isn't much time to whimper about your father's location you have to get ready to"

I cut him short unknowingly

" Yes..I know..to fight"

"Hmm..you seem ahead but you have to remember if you know anything about your Dad hiding the key"

"I don't know anything about it Lord Gothwell..even if I knew I can't remember"

"You have to try..Go back to Mrs Cathswill"

"How do you know.." He cut me short..

" There are alot of things you don't know child but they were right there with you..go back to her..She can look into you and search your thoughts"

"I don't need no one searching my thoughts"

He gave me a get out look..and sneered out..

I looked around and he wasn't there any more..It was just me and my thoughts. .I heard a whisper that screamed..Go!!

I got up at once and went out..

I bumped into Chase at the hallway..

Chase's POV

She must be thinking about something..that's all she has been doing..

"What happened with Lord Gothwell?" I asked carefully shaking her out of her thoughts with my voice..

She looked up..

"He said I should go back to Mrs Cathswill"

"Oh..the wedlock"

"You knew?"

"Duhh!! She one of the many creatures..but hers is similar to a witch..what did he say about her?"

"He said that she can read my thoughts and help me find out if I know anything about where my Dad might have kept the ring"

"So are you gonna go now or tomorrow cause it's late?"

"Tomorrow sounds ok"

I nodded..

Eve's POV

Lord Gothwell called me in for a talk and told me to give some clothes to Ava..Gosh! I hate her..She is to close with Chase..Just a little more and he would have been mine..

I had to do what Lord Gothwell ordered..He was the boss around here..

I called the little freak in and flung some clothes at her..

"When you are done with it..better wash it or I burn it..I don't want your freak sweat on it..And I don't trust you..you might play good around them but you are still Elena 's daughter and there must be evil in you..am watching you freak"