Chapter One

Held captive in chains which brought about pain to my sore skin..I was surrounded by swooshing shadows which were as fast as the speed of light..

I felt the need to die right on the spot because I had no idea where I was and I was having another nightmare..fourth night in a row.

I told my Dad about this dreams but he kept on insisting that it was only a dream..I knew he was wrong and he was always sweaty when telling me that it was okay so something was definitely wrong..

I was distracted when I noticed the flash of white bright fangs before my eyes..

I locked my eyes tight  cause if I stared at it anymore I was gonna black out...And I did..

*Waking Up*
Panting heavily with the dreams still in my thoughts..I tried hard to let it go but I couldn't..

I had breakfast and headed out later with the dream still vivid in my vision.

I went out to meet up with my best friend..Charlie..He was looking kind of drowsy in his faded jeans and oversized shirt..

I smirked his way as he came over to give me a warm hug..though we are just friends..I knew that he had a thing for me but I didn't care to know what it was because I wanted to keep it on a friendly level..

Leaving his embrace..He looked down at me to ask..

"How are you?. Had any dreams last night?"

Charlie was the only one who believed that I wasn't entirely sicko..
"Yeah!" I nodded..

"What did your Dad say this time?"

"I didn't bother telling him because he will only insist on me letting it go"

"Parents" He said with a yuk look on his face..

"Yeah...They can be so not understanding"

" I know right..but I gotta go..work is calling"

"Okay..later"

I said and left while waving him off..going to get my mocha and head back home..

*On the way*
I walked along an alley which looked isolated..
It was a bit dark even with the terrible sunlight that drenched the whole neighbourhood..

I felt like I was being followed even though I knew that no one followed me back..

I thought it was Charlie but he went straight for work but I just wanted to think positive..

I turned back ..
"Whose there?"

I asked apparently nothing or no one..
I felt so stupid cause even if there was something there why would it answer me..

I kept on walking trying to ignore the swooshing sounds that was heard in the background..

I turned around for what seemed like the hundredth time..still noticing that there was no one or nothing..

Gosh now I let the dream get back to my head..

I picked up my pace and before I knew it I was running for no specific reason..

I stopped to catch my breath and check my surroundings..yep I was lost..

A shadow flashed past me in a blink and couldn't do anything..I stood moulded in a spot for I feared that if I moved an inch I could be eaten alive..

It cam rushing at me with body built arm..I screamed in fear for that was all I was capable of doing..😱😱😱

All I wanted to do was to die right there so as to spare the pain..I shut my eyes tight so I won't get a glimpse of this whatever it was..

But my curiosity got the best of me..I couldn't name what I was looking at..it was so horrifying for my sight..

I looked down at this creature..it almost had a dog head but not anything like a dog body..it kicked it furiously and a whole opened up but the just stitched right back..

I thought of kicking it more and I did but it just stitched back like  first time..

After my failed attempts to destroy this creature..a guy apparently came towards me and all I expected was for him to scream and run away but he didn't he came running towards us and sliced the monster into half with what was like a glowing sword..

I knew that it would stich back almost immediately but it didn't..it fell to the floor and released its grip on me and just melted away.

I looked up to this stranger and a million questions stormed through my mind..

Like.. what the he'll is going on? How did you know what to do?
What is this monster anyway?

I had a lot more of this questions but the one that was able to leave my mouth was..
"Who are you?"

He just turned his head and held out his hand in my direction indicating him wanting to help me up..
I got hold of his hand but not fully trusting him..He was coated in black and had a few or alot of marks and tattoos all over him..

I thought of it as hot but I kept it in..He was a brunette and it fit him perfectly..

He scoffed which distracted me from accessing him..I looked down at my feet..

Chase's POV

So this is who will help us out with the ring?..she doesn't even look like she knows where she is..

"Are you lost..?" I asked

"It's Ava.."

"Okay..are you lost?"

"Yeah and what was that?"

"A demon"

"Why was it after me?"

"Because you are in possession of their master needs"

"Look.."

"Chase"

"Yeah..I  don't know what you are talking about but I think I will know if I am in possession of what ever that thing needs"

Urghh..ignorance ..

*At home*
Ava's Dad was running from what seemed like a dark shadow..of course he knew what was going on..
He just hoped that they were not after his daughter...

He was getting to old for this..
He kept stumbling into items which were scattered all over the floor..

The demons are back..He fought his way through them but he knew that the only way to the defeat a demon is using the glowing sword and that was way up in his bedroom..

He managed to get one demon locked up but he knew that it wouldn't last long..

So he had to do something...
His liminua was at reach..

Liminua is a liquid substance which is used only in this book so don't bother searching it..it is been drank to so as to end a person life..

Ava's Dad had to take this because he was the only who knew where the ring is and without his life they can't get it..

The demon disappeared after seeing Ava's Dad end his life by himself..

Hi..Am Pierre_Luc..this is another one of my stories..
Gosh..I think I av an issue..I can't seem to end anyone of my stories..no matter what..

But I hope that you enjoy shadow hunters and I will try my best to continue but it depends on the reads and votes and also comments!!
Don't forget to do them..thank you..

Xoxo :) Pierre_Luc 😘😘