Chapter Ten

Ava's POV

*Half way home*

"Please..we have go back and get Charlie" I begged

"We can't Ava..We fight vamps during the day" Jay said and kept on walking..

"Chase please let's go get Charlie " I said and turned to meet Chase

"Am sorry Ava but Jay is right..We can fight Vamps better during the day" He said and tried to pull me with him but I held back and they all turned to look at me except for Eve ofcourse..

"If you wouldn't help me then I will go myself" I argued..

"Ava!" Chase said and came to me..

"You can't do this all by yourself" He added and turned me around to face his gorgeous face..

I melted but tried not to show it..

"I can and I will" I stormed out..

Chase wanted to follow me but Jay held him back..

"Leave her Chase. .and Ava you know where to find us when you are done thinking this over" He yelled that last part but it sounded faint to me..

They left me there in the cold dark..and I felt alone but I needed to find my friend but where should I check first???

Charlie..please stay strong!!

Chase's POV

We walked home quietly but Eve tried to make small talk with me but I didn't comply..

I feared that the Vamps might come back for Ava..

I needed to go meet her and I know exactly where she would be...

I left after everyone went to bed..

I knew that Ava was gonna be in the Motard Loo.

Motard Loo was this stream like area where lonely couples come for a boat ride..Not that Ava was lonely but she just enjoyed watching them when she wanna think..
Btw Motard Loo is only used in this book..

She told me that it was her favourite spot in town especially when she doesn't know what to do..

She also said that she loved the street lights around that area and they were just beautiful..

I went straight for the Motard Loo and there sat a goddess by the edge of the brick barrier to the stream. ..

I smiled and came her way..

I sat next to her and I felt her shift..

Oh right! She must be mad at me...

I came closer to her and she didn't move..

I wrapped my hands around her and she placed her head on my chest then she came up and whispered

"Am still angry with what you did back there"

I shush her trying to keep the moment..she complied then let go..

"But really Ava..we only fight Vamps during the day"

"Okay! I know that now"

"Yh so u wanna head back?"

Please say no!!

"No..let's stay here"

Thank God !!

We leaned in close and stayed there for a few hours till we decided to go back home..