Chapter Sixteen

Ava's POV

We unlocked the wooden ancient looking door and was startled to see my Dad in a glass capsule..

Standing but his feet weren't on the ground..

I ran to him and practically hugged the capsule..

"Oh Dad.. I missed you..am so sorry I wasn't there and you had to keep this a secret from me my whole life then again you could have told me about it.." I kept on blabbing at my lifeless father in the capsule..with hot tears rolling down my cheek..

Then I felt a hand lightly touch my shoulder and pull me away from my contact with my Dad on a capsule..

I whined at the lost of contact and looked up to see Charlie he hugged me tight then let go.

Unusual..I was the one usual letting go of his embrace..

We turned to see Eve chanting in front of the capsule while waving her wand like stick in the air..

I gasped when the capsule vanished and my Dad fell flat on his face..Charlie ran to him and carried him in his hands..bridal style..

We placed on the floor gently..

Chase's POV

"It's a lie...it can't be"

"But it is"

"And if it that means you are my.."

"Yes you mummy..stop sounding so surprised about it"

She left me to face what had just been confessed..

I couldn't take it in..Ava..my sister..

I love her but she is my sister..

Jay came over to me and moved my face to his direction..

"Chase, Dude..it's okay"

My eyes turned dark and red

I wanted to weep badly but I had to face the truth..💔💔

I bowed my head and put it in my palms and shook it hard..

"Now..since the family drama is over..I have demons to summon"

She said it like it was a good thing..

Lord Gothwell's POV

"Gothwell..go turn on the Black mener..I would av used mine but it's to far"

She ordered and I had to obey..
Once she giving me my freedom I am gonna beat her down..

I went to the back alley of the house and attached the pervisitor to the lennar..

I attached those to the black mener and flipped the lever..

Pervisitor and Lennar are just words I used in this book so don't bother looking it up 😆

It began to form a whurl pool..colored red..it was sucking in bones and other dead things..it sucks in and don't come out..

Queen Elena POV

I began stabbing in swords on the floor forming a specific shape or pattern..

It was meant to form a triangle..all connected together..

It was done and the red line began to form through the swords...

It drew through the swords..

My goons were fighting of Chase and Jay from stopping me in summoning the demons..