Chapter Six

Ava's POV

I ran out to follow either one of them and decided to follow Charlie..

He walked hard to the big door leading out side and I managed to get a grip of him and this time not letting him go..

I turned him over and saw his eyes seriously red filed with tears..
Gosh!! Does he have to be so dramatic..But again that is Charlie..

"Charlie..am sorry..okay?"

"I gotta go Ava"

"I can see that I hurt you but I didn't mean to"

"But you did..so let's just face the fact that you don't like me..And I never liked him not a bit"

To be honest..I kinda noticed that..

"Charlie please don't go"

" I have over stayed my welcome here"

"Charlie am sorry about that"

"It's not only that Ava..you don't even notice me any more..I feel invisible in your eyes..when he is around you..it's like am dead to you..I gotta go"

He was really tearing up about this and he does have a point..I have really been ignoring him..

He just walked out the door..I tried to hold back my tears and go up to my room..

I saw Chase in the hallway but I ignored him..

Chase's POV

What was I thinking to kiss her..She must like Charlie and no time but in her eyes I saw love and  a little bit of lust..He just ruined the moment..

I heard a knock on my door..thinking it's Jay or Ava but it was Eve..

Slutty Slut!!

"Hey handsome" she seductively said and came in with a dress or what was left of a dress showing her entire thighs and quater of her ass..the neck patter was down to her tits showing alot of stuffs but I wasn't in the mood to play fuck the slut..

"Hey Eve" I said casually taking my eyes off and on her body and went to sit on my bed..

She really does have a good body but I didn't want her body..

"See you are alone..wanna play a game?" She said and put her legs over mine..

I really wanna resist this but she just had this way of turning me on..

"Get off me Eve" I yelled trying to be quiet..

"Ohh..stop fighting it..you know you wanna" she said and came closer to my lips..
She brushed mine light before I could get up after throwing her on the bed..I left the room for her..

Eve's POV

I will get you in me Chase Renard and not one little freak can stop me!!

I said and hissed out of there..I left for my room to get some sleep...

Chase's POV

I wanted so bad to knock on Ava's door..I was already at the front just all was left was a knock but I couldn't get my gutts up to do it..I have never felt this way about anyone and especially not a girl..

I was just an inch from knocking but I held it back and walked away...

I went to sleep after hours of thinking about Ava..