Chapter Seven

Ava's POV

We arrived at Mrs Cathswill's apartment and knocked and she unlocked the door and gave a sneering look at Chase. .

Akward!!

"Good Morning Mrs Cathswill..please may we come in?" I asked gesturing for her to open the door wider for us to go in..

"Morning Ava nice to see you but your friend here needs to drop all his weapons" She said not taking her eyes of Chase..I looked at Chase asking him if he would with my eyes and he nodded..

He dropped his glowing sword then another glowing dagger then a knife and for a handle a green dead looking cloth..

He pulled another dagger off his shoe..He got another off his inner sleeve..

He brought out another one from his left boot..

Wow!! That's a lot of weapons!!

He then raised his hands above his head assuring that he was weapon free but then Mrs Cathswill looked down at him and he grunted while taking off another dagger off the inner pocket of his leather jacket..

I didn't even expect that..

She finally let us in after various glances at Chase and few at me..

She again bolted the door lock and turned to look at us ..

I sat on a two sitter table while Chase just slid his hands on top of the piano and fundly jerked of the keys..

She came over to sit on the same two sitter and she looked deep into my eyes and gasped..

"You are here for me to search your memory aren't you?"

"How did you.."

She cut me short.

"Am a Wedlock and that's one of our powers"

"Please Mrs Cathswill I need help and they said I need to find information about the ring"

"Close your eyes dear.."

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes lightly..

She began humming..and we both saw a golden sign that was exactly on that door back in the house..

It opened up letting  a stream of white light come in..

It was so bright for normal eyes to look at.. I saw My Dad and

We walked into this room and an old lady sat on the floor all coated with exactly the fabric that coated her door. .

She was chiming in mysterious ways that were not understanding to the human intelligence..then it flashed and she and I saw a golden sign which I knew I saw on a door in the house or palace

Mrs Cathswill gasped hard and looked at me..

"Am sorry Ava but your mind has been blocked by something not easily removed..it seems to be interfering with your past memory" She said with her head lightly bowed to the table

"I saw it to"

She nodded..

"Ava we need to meet Priest Graham" Chase said and looked at me..

Mrs Cathswill nodded.
"Yes they will help you see through clearly"

"They?"

"Yes..the Analy Council " She said and it was Chase turn to nod..

"You know hate this..different people going all up into my memory..that's why it's my memory meaning private stuff" I said and folded my arms.

"This is not a time to act Diva Ava"
Chase said and came towards me.