Chapter Twelve

Ava's POV

I was back in the big room studying some books that I had no idea of what of they meant..

I studied some signs that had different complicated drawings..
Chase came by meet me but Lord Gothwell dismissed him telling him to leave and let me concentrate..

I could concentrate only when he was here..

I sighed still staring at one particular sign..while sipping coffee Chase brought when he came by..

Charlie's POV

I woke up and Jay was right by my side..

"Finally you are awake" He said and patted my shoulder..

"Huh?"

"You went to sleep again..Do you remember anything now?"

I tried and I did..

"Some thing about Vamps attacking us and..oh yes..They got me?" I asked and looked up at Jay..

He just gave a nod..

I tried to get up then I felt a very hard sting on my neck..

I screeched
"They bit me"

He gave a nod again..

"Am I gonna be okay?"

"Yes..I gave some meds that helped to cover it up and it will hurt for about three days..but I have to warn you..if it opens up as an outcome of being disturbed...You might turn into a..." He took a dramatic pause..

"Vamp" He finally let out

This was actually my expression 😨

"You mean a Vampire?" I had to ask to be sure..

He just nodded

"No need to fear..it's about 60:40 chance that it can happen" He assured..

"Has anyone tried it before?" I asked..

"Nope"

That frightened me more than ever..

What if it fails?
I can't be normal again..

He left me with my thoughts..

I got out of bed and tried to get my shirt on but I raised my hands and I felt the stinging pain in my neck..

I will put on a button shirt..

I left there for my room when I stumbled into Eve who had her red head phones on..

Eve's POV

"Watch it clumsy" I said and took my head phones off to really see who it was..

I looked up and saw Charlie..bare..

Bare Charlie..

He was hot!

I have never felt that sting in my stomach except for Chase..

But this was more filling..

He waved his hand in front of my face to bring me back of my trance...thank God I wasn't drooling. ..

I immediately collected myself..

I didn't noticed that my head phones left my hands and were on the floor..He picked it up for me and handed to me...

He smiled bit I didn't shoot one back at him..
I hope he didn't notice me gazing at him..

Of course he did..