∞ thirty two ∞

A/N pleasee vote/ comment *muacks* ily

i think i'm done with my dedi list idk i have to go back and check HAHA

📽

Calum's POV

"Fucking hell!" The bleached haired boy groaned, letting the game control slip out of his hands as he dramatically fell face-first onto the wooden floor, which in turn caused me to wince slightly.

Didn't that hurt?

The blonde boy seated next to him was thrown into a fit of giggles, his sweater paw hands clutching his stomach tightly and I cooed internally at the adorable sight.

"Mike! Tone it down on the swearing!" Ashton scolded, shooting him a glare from his spot on the couch.

"Shut it curly," Michael shot back, his voice slightly muffled since his face was practically glued to the floor.

However, the hazel-eyed boy could still make out what he said and let out an agitated huff.

"Why I ought t-"

"Can you guys not act like a bunch of kids? Especially when Luke is around? You're embarrassing me!" I exclaimed, pinching the bridge of my nose in irritation.

"You were totally fine with this last time, what happened?" The green eyed boy sat up, cocking his eyebrow as his arms crossed over his chest.

"Luke happened," I stated with a grin, glancing around to take a peek at the blue-eyed boy whose cheeks were currently decorated with a pinkish hue.

Gagging sounds could be heard in the background but I decided to ignore them, shooting the blonde a toothy grin which earned a shy one from him in return.

"Stop being so cute, it's disgusting," Michael complained, stumbling a little as he got up and packed away the controllers.

"It's called love, Michael. Something you clearly haven't experienced," I said smugly, mentally giving myself a pat on the back for my great comeback.

The faux blonde whipped his head around so quickly that I feared he would break his neck, subsequently shooting me the 'i dare you to say that again' look. I simply flashed him a cheeky grin as he narrowed his eyes at me menacingly.

Suddenly, his face lit up and he swiftly turned to the bandana-clad boy who was typing away furiously on his phone, completely oblivious to the current situation.

"Hey, Ash?" The pale boy questioned innocently, glancing towards the eldest of us with a hopeful smile.

"Hmm?" Ashton replied, however, his gaze was still locked on his device.

This earned an irritated huff from the green-eyed boy but he still continued.

"You're single too right? How about w-"

This caught the muscular boy's attention and he was quick to cut him off.

"Excuse me? Do you not remember Bryana? Tall, slim, blonde, beautiful, model, per-"

"I know who she is, I'm not stupid you jerk. Why can't you just play along with me for once," Michael interrupted him rather rudely with a frown upon his lips.

"Don't worry Mike, you'll find someone one day. You just gotta wait for the right time," Luke chirped, giving the upset boy a comforting pat on the back.

"Bless the Lord for giving me someone like you Lu. I don't know how I'd survive any longer with these two," The tattooed boy breathed out, glaring at Ashton and me before smiling sweetly at the blonde beside him, slinging his arm around his shoulders.

"Rude much?" The dimpled boy commented as we exchanged amused looks.

"Shut up Ashton, I'm trying to express my thanks to my best friend over here," The emerald eyed boy uttered, holding up one finger to silence the now offended drummer.

"Best friend?" I quizzed, a little hint of jealousy evident in my voice.

Only a little.

"You know Lu, you should ditch Calum and date me! Bet we'd make a much cuter couple! What d'ya think?" Michael said with a smirk, completely ignoring my question.

Luke sat there wide eyed, clueless as to how to respond to Michael's statement as he glanced between the two of us with uncertainty.

Okay, you could say I was extremely jealous at this point.

"Alright! This stops here!" I demanded, immediately pulling the blonde away from the guitarist and bringing him into my side, separating the two of them successfully.

"Hey! Give him back!" Michael whined, a pout forming on his lips as he reached out for the boy in my arms.

"No! He's mine! So you can kindly fuck off."

"You motherfucker."

"Screw off asshole."

"Okay bitch."

"What the fudge did I say about swearing!" Ashton slammed his fists down on the sofa, obviously frustrated with the two of us.

That shut us up and a silence fell over the room, the lanky blonde standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Michael and I locked eyes after a while, both of us exchanging sly smirks as we turned our heads back to Ashton.

"Told ya he was Daddy af."

"Michael Gordon Clifford!"

-

After 10 minutes of Ashton practically screaming at us and insisting that we were being ridiculous, we finally settled down to watch a movie as per Luke's suggestion.

So right now, my head was currently resting comfortably in the blonde's lap as his slender fingers threaded through my brown locks out of habit, a fluffy blanket wrapped around our bodies.

Michael and Ashton were seated on separate sofas, eyes trained on the show being played on the screen - Love, Rosie.

"How many times have you watched this movie before?" I whispered, tilting my head up to look at the blonde.

"I think like... seven?" He said with a thoughtful expression, blue eyes never leaving the screen once.

"Seriously?" I murmured, eyebrows knitted together.

"Alex is hot okay?" He chuckled softly, gaze finally meeting mine.

"Well, you're hotter," I said with a smirk.

"No, you are," He challenged with a cute smile.

"Shut up, you are hot as fuck and everyone can attest to that," I shot back with a grin.

"Says the one who is practically a Greek God," Luke stated with an eye roll just to add to the effect.

"Well I-"

"Okay! We get it! You're hot, he's hot, I'm hot, we're all hot. Now shut the fuck up and let me watch the movie in peace!" Michael exclaimed, making laughs tumble from our lips which earned yet another soft but distinct "shush!" from the pair.

I watched the blonde fondly as he struggled to contain his laughter, his smile making my world ten times brighter.

I wonder how I got so lucky.

📽

A/N yO im back with another chapter and just a little heads up, this book only has three or four chapters left :')

i have writer's block for the last chapter so i may not publish it util a few days later idk i'll try to post it by this week :D

anyway, i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter !!

don't forget to vote and comment ilyy ♡♡♡

bear hugs, kisses, cuddles and chocolate

~chris xx