∞ thirty six ∞

A/N this hasnt been edited cause i haven't had time so hopefully it doesnt suck :/ ill come back to edit it later !!

but enjoy the chapter :D

📽

Luke's POV

"How's the food?"

I halted my actions of stuffing the spaghetti into my mouth, averting my gaze towards the brunette who was watching me nervously.

"What do you think?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow and gesturing to my face that was covered in tomato sauce.

All I got was an eye roll in return and he grabbed a napkin, reaching over the table to wipe my sauce covered lips.

"Thanks pooh bear," I said with a mouth full of food, earning a light chuckle from the boy seated across from me.

We made small talk for the next half an hour or so, the dim candlelight and soft music playing in the background creating the perfect ambience.

"Thank you for tonight Cal, I really enjoyed it," I said with a smile, wiping my mouth clean with the napkin once I had finished my plate of spaghetti bolognese.

However, just as I was about to get up, he held out on finger, halting my actions as I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"We're not done yet," The brunette stated and my eyes widened significantly because, surely he had done more than enough for me tonight already.

"Mike!" The kiwi called out.

I followed his gaze, seeing the black-haired boy emerge from his hiding spot, making his way towards the small stage, along with Ashton, where a guitar and two tools were set up.

I watched as the guitarist and drummer got comfortable on the stools, doing all the necessary setup and soundcheck before they gave Calum a thumbs up, signalling that they were good to go.

The brunette nervously shuffled towards me, clearing his throat once he stood in front of my seat, holding out a shaky hand.

"Will you give me the honour of this dance?" He asked as a blush coated his cheeks.

I chuckled lightly, grasping his hand in mine.

"It's my pleasure."

With that, he shot me a toothy grin, tugging me to my feet and leading me to the empty space in front of the stage.

He did a polite bow, receiving a curtsy from me in return even though I wasn't wearing a dress.

The strum of the guitar echoed throughout the silent room as Michael broke out into a song

When your legs don't work like they used to before

Calum placed a hand on my waist, the other grasping my hand in his as I rested my other one on his shoulder lightly.

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

My gaze dropped to my feet and I bit my lip lightly, unsure of what to do.

"Hey," He whispered, making me gaze meet his.

"Just follow me okay?" The kiwi said, shooting a reassuring grin my way.

I nodded my head hesitantly, gulping a little as his feet began to move.

And darling I will be loving you til we're 70

I mimicked his movements, trying my best not to step on his shoes.

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

"You're getting it," He breathed out with a proud grin as one appeared on my face as well.

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

I did a twirl, a giggle slipping past my lips in the process as the chain hanging around my neck swung around slightly.

Maybe just the touch of a hand

The olive-skinned boy squeezed my hand lightly, a dopey smile plastered on his face.

Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day

He rubbed my waist tenderly, gazing into my eyes with such fondness.

And I just wanna tell you I am

I revelled in the feeling of his hand on my waist as we danced to the beautiful melody.

After a while, his hand left mine and came to rest on my hip while I snaked both my arms around his neck, resting my forehead against his lightly as we swayed to the beat.

"You've done so much for me pooh bear - first that surprise in the back garden and now this...I- I can't thank you enough," I mumbled, gazing up into his loving eyes.

"Anything for you sweetheart," He replied, squeezing my hipbone softly.

"How much did it even cost to book this restaurant?" I quizzed.

"Don't worry about the cost babe, it's my job to spoil you once in awhile."

"Bu-"

"Shh, don't argue with me, just enjoy tonight okay?"

"Okay," I sighed in defeat.

He then turned my body around such that my back was against his chest, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder as we continued to sway to the beat.

Take me into your loving arms

"Hey, look," he murmured, pointing towards the roof of the restaurant which was made of transparent glass, giving us a clear view of the bright stars decorating the night sky.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

He sung the line along with Michael and I laughed softly, turning around in his arms and acceding to his request, placing my lips on his for the second time tonight.

I'm thinking out loud

We pulled away shortly, with smiles upon our lips.

But maybe we found love right where we are

"I love you, my angel," He mumbled against my lips.

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are

"I love you more, my pooh bear."

And we found love right where we are

📽

A/N fudge okay im in tears :'')

im in the process of writing the very very shitty smut and it's hard to write this shit how the hell do you do it

anyway please vote and comment ily !!

bear hugs and cuddles

~ chris xx