∞ six ∞

A/N whoop whoop update cause exams are over (for now)

also i'm dedicating this chap to my best friend cause she deserves it and ily her a lot :D

📽

Luke's POV

"That was amazing!" I breathed out, collapsing onto the bed as I replayed the scenario from earlier this afternoon in my head.

I was still recovering from the shock I felt when Michael freaking Clifford hugged me. God, he was so squishy and I couldn't bear to let him go. It was too good to be true.

Troye chuckled, smiling down at me as he imitated my position.

"Dreams do come true Lu," He said, poking my dimple.

"I'm still slightly disappointed that it wasn't Calum though," I pouted a little, partially despondent that the bassist I adored was not with the guitarist at the cafe.

"Well, on the bright side, at least you met one of your idols right? He probably has some Calum DNA rubbed off on him anyway. So you indirectly touched Calum Hood as well!" The blue eyed boy said excitedly, trying to make that tiny bit of dismay disappear completely.

I giggled lightly at my best friend's efforts, hugging him tightly.

"I'm so glad I have a friend like you."

He cooed, returning the friendly gesture.

"Me too Lu, me too."

Suddenly, my phone buzzed once and then twice. At first, I ignored it, thinking it wasn't important. However, the buzzing seemed never-ending after that.

Frowning, I retrieved my phone from my pocket, seeing that I had dozens of notifications from twitter. Could it be...

I hurriedly opened the app, scrolling through my many notifications, abruptly stopping once my eyes landed on those three words.

@Michael5SOS followed you

My mouth hung open as my blue orbs widened significantly.

"Troye! Troye! Troye! Michael- I- he- ohmygod!" I struggled to form a coherent sentence as it finally settled down in my mind. Michael Gordon Clifford just followed me.

The puzzled boy furrowed his eyebrows, peering over to have a look at my phone, a loud gasp emitting from his lips once he did.

"Ohmygod! Luke! I'm so happy for you!" He squealed, embracing me in another hug as I was close to tears.

"Dreams do come true.." I whispered to myself, hugging my best friend tightly.

Everything seemed to be happening so fast that amidst all that shock and joy surging through my veins, I failed to notice my phone go off again.

@glitterbalz followed you

📽

A/N yeaboi next chapter gonna be lit i swear AHAHAH

can y'all guess who glitterbalz is btw

please vote and comment *muacks* ily

bear hugs and kisses

~ chris xx