∞ thirteen ∞

A/N dedicating this chap to her cause she's an amazing friend :'')

📽

Luke's POV

I furrowed my eyebrows, not believing my ears. However, when I turned my head towards the source, I was met with a set of chocolate brown orbs gazing into my baby blue ones. I reached up to cup my mouth as a gasp left my lips, my eyes as wide as saucers.

"Cal!" The boy beside me exclaimed, bounding towards the brunette who stood before me.

He tore his gaze away from me momentarily, giving Irish boy a bro-hug, his smile making me melt right there and then.

"Mike! Ash!"

He pulled the other two into a group hug and I could feel Calum's gaze on me as I fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

Is there something on my face? Why is he looking at me like that? Oh god I look terrible don't I?

I was abruptly snapped out of my thoughts when Niall tugged at the sleeve of my sweater, pulling me to a standing position.

"So, as you know, they're five seconds of summer! Aka your favourite band! Go on, I know how long you've dreamt of this moment for," He stated with a bubbly tone, pushing me towards the red-haired boy who happened to be the one standing the nearest to me.

"Hey! I believe we've met before, it's great to see you again Luke!" Michael stated casually, pulling me into an embrace which I gratefully returned.

"Don't tell them but I think you give the best hugs," He whispered into my ear, making a soft giggle leave my lips as well as a quick 'thank you'.

He pulled away, grinning down at me widely.

"Okay Mike, it's my turn! You've already met him once, don't hog him" The curly haired boy who was stood next to him complained, making the tattooed boy laugh in return and let go of me completely.

"Hello there Luke! You're honestly cuter in real life, now I know why Michael acted the way he did," He smirked, making me furrow my eyebrows as I directed my gaze towards a now blushing redhead.

"Wha-"

"It's nothing! Ashton was just spouting nonsense!" The pale boy immediately interrupted, making me let out a soft laugh.

The hazel-eyed boy shot him a glare and I left those two to bicker amongst themselves as I shakily turned to the last person. My entire world.

I shyly peered up at him, noticing that he was already looking down at me with those hypnotising brown eyes of his.

I quickly composed myself, extending a shaky hand as I began my introduction.

"H-hey, I'm Lu-"

He unexpectedly pulled me into a bone-crushing embrace, which is good because I was probably going to further make a fool of myself if I continued talking.

I instantly wrapped my thin arms around his waist, sighing in content.

I couldn't believe my dream had finally come true.

📽

A/N so, erm yeah... that happened HAHAHAH

there's so much drama going on rn cause of some stuff arz commented on luke's pic and all the exposing accs i follow are blowing up holy shit. but yeah im gonna put all that aside for now and update this book :'')

pleasee vote and comment yeah :D ily lots don't forget that

millions of bear hugs

~ chris xx