∞ fifteen ∞

A/N fluff, fluff and more fluff

i realise i've been dedicating a lot of chapters to people but yeah they're special and deserve it :') so this one is for my other friend who has been super nice and friendly HAHAHA ily x

📽

Calum's POV

As the two boys chatted away happily with Niall, bidding him goodbye, I was left alone with Luke. Both of us stood there in the carpark, an awkward silence falling upon us. The tall, lanky boy fiddled with the sleeves of his sweater every now and then, blue eyes wandering everywhere but me.

I decided not to waste this precious time I had alone with him and started a conversation.

I cleared my throat to catch his attention, making him gaze up at me with those mesmerising blue eyes of his, almost making me get lost in them again.

"U-uh, so about earlier.." I trailed off, not knowing how to bring it up.

"Yeah?"

"You said you had problems at school?" I asked worriedly, watching his features closely.

"Oh, erm. It's nothing you need to worry about, it's fine," He reassured, shooting me a convincing smile.

However, I was not buying it.

I abruptly pulled him into my chest, making him stumble a bit as I wrapped my tan arms around his thin frame tightly.

"Calum, wha-"

"If anyone lays a finger on you," I muttered lowly, pulling away slightly to gaze into his blue eyes.

"I won't hesitate to beat them up, okay?" I continued, brushing a stray lock of hair away from his face.

His gaze fell to the floor once again.

"Look at me," I said softly, using one hand to lift his chin to meet my gaze while the other grasped his waist firmly.

It hurt me to see tears pooling at the sides of his beautiful eyes and I could he was fighting hard to not break down in front of me.

I released his chin, placing a hand behind his neck as I tugged him impossibly closer once again.

"Promise me you'll stay strong?"

I gripped his body tightly, wishing I could protect him from the dangers of this cruel world. He sniffled, snaking his arms around my waist.

"I'll try," He mumbled into my shoulder.

"Do it for me. Please," I begged.

"I promise," Luke whispered.

I felt him smile lightly into my shoulder, making one form upon my lips as well.

📽

A/N this chapter was full of fluff even i am fangirling HAHAAH

please vote/comment HEHE :D ily all sm

multiple bear hugs

~chris xx