∞ thirty one ∞

A/N probably gonna come back and edit this later bUT YES I UPDATED and dedi to these beautiful people AdOrAbLeCaKe,CassieLeanne, luketalksboys and davids_vlogs :D thank you for the votes loves ilysm *hugshugs* ( i wanted to do individual dedis but there are too few chapters left)

📽

Luke's POV

"Wakey wakey babe, we're here," I heard Calum whisper as his velvety fingers carded through my hair delicately.

I rubbed my face tiredly, letting out a soft yawn as I stretched my arms, slowly coming to my senses.

"Where are we?" I mumbled, wincing slightly as I struggled to adapt to the sudden change in lighting.

"You'll see soon," He said with a smile, caressing my rosy cheek lightly before stepping out of the car and rushing to my side.

"After you my princess," The olive-skinned boy smirked making my eyes roll to the back of my head playfully.

"Never knew you were such a gentleman," I teased, gripping his arm softly while he gathered a few bags from the trunk.

"Only for you my love," He added with a wink and a toothy grin.

I scoffed, slapping his arm lightly with a smile adorning my lips, making him let out a low chuckle in return.

I soon came to realise that we were at a beach, one that I had never been to in my entire life in fact. As we got closer, I slipped my hand out of his, eagerly running to a spot under a shady coconut tree and settling down.

"Uhh babe," Calum hesitated once he got nearer to where I was seated comfortably.

"Hmm?"

"You do know that if one of those coconuts fall and hit you on the head, you'll die right?"

"Oh come on, you're being delirious. What's the possibility of that happening?"

"More people die due to falling coconuts than shark attacks, so if I were you, I'd stay far away from this stuff. Plus, we don't want our first date to have a tragic ending now do we?" He stated with a laugh.

"Okay, if you say so Mr smarty pants," I groaned, standing up and dusting the sand off of my skinny jeans which I regret wearing.

"Don't grumble, I've got a nice, private spot for us," The brunette said in amusement, taking ahold of my hand once again as we started our way down the sandy beach.

However, my feet came to a halt and I hesitated a little once we reached a platform of rocks which was located at the far end of the area, therefore being deserted.

My eyebrows knitted together as I glanced up at him in confusion, already having second thoughts about this.

"Where are we going Cal?"

"Don't worry and just follow me okay? I promise you you're gonna love it," Calum stated reassuringly, giving my pale hand a comforting squeeze.

I gulped, nervously placing my foot lightly on one of the boulders that decorated the shoreline, ensuring it was stable enough before leaning my entire body weight on it.

My hand grasped his tightly as we cautiously made our way along the stretch of uneven rocks and I tried my best to avoid any precarious looking ones.

"Watch where you're going love, it's a little slippery here," He warned, constantly turning his head around just to make sure I was safe, which I found absolutely charming.