∞ ten ∞

A/N if y'all are looking for more cake stories to read, go check out my pals closeascake, Cake5sosyes and HolyAFIx94 's stories if you haven't cause they rock and deserve more reads/votes :D thank you loves !!

📽

Calum's POV

"Cal, you've literally been glued to your phone 24/7 for the past week, I'm actually getting a little worried now."

I tore my gaze away from the small screen, noticing Mali staring at me anxiously. However, I just stared blankly at her, not knowing how to respond. This of course made her let out a long sigh.

"This was not what I meant by 'find something to do'. You're killing your eyes Cal," She stated.

"Sorry, it's just that...."

She looked at me quizzically, making her way towards me and sitting down.

I was in a dilemma, wondering if I should tell her the truth or not. Of course she would probably end up reprimanding me. I mean, I'm practically lying to a fan. That's quite an 'asshole' thing to do isn't it? But it was just something about him that drew me in.

Finally, after a few minutes, I huffed, deciding to come clean with her. She is my sister after all and deserves to know what I've been up to.

"Okay, here goes nothing," I whispered to myself.

-

Of course, after Mali listened to my whole story, I ended up getting a light smack on the back of my head as well as her insisting she sees a picture of the boy I was infatuated with. She did agree that he was handsome, however, she disagreed with what I was doing but left me to it.

Oh, I forgot to mention. She also decided to take my phone away for two days which left me to my own devices.

Fortunately, being the nice sister she is, she invited Michael and Ashton over just to keep me company and have some form of physical interaction. (not like that guys)

That's how I ended up in a heated game of fifa with my best bud and Ash just watching us play from the side.

"Yes!" I cheered as I scored the winning goal, making the red haired boy huff in defeat.

"You're too good at this game, I'm not playing with you anymore! Ash, get your ass over here!" The pale boy demanded.

"No! How many times have I already told you? I don't play Fifa!" The curly haired boy exclaimed.

"Let's do something else then! I can't continue losing to this person over here. It's no fun," He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Right after he said that, Ashton's phone began to ring. Perfect timing.

He yawned, picking up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

Michael and I watched his features turn to one of excitement once he heard the voice on the other end.

"Niall?" He squealed, shifting around on the sofa to sit in an upright position.

"Yeah! All of us are at Calum's house now actually," He spoke making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course! See you there in twenty!" Ashton replied with a wide grin on his face as he hung up, eyes meeting our confused gazes.

"Niall's in Sydney right now, so we're gonna meet up! C'mon let's go we have to get there on time!" He explained, hurrying us at the same time.

With that, we grabbed our jackets and left the house.

📽

A/N mhmm niall is back

please vote or comment thank you loves i appreciate it !! *muacks*

bear hugs and cuddles ( i just realised i keep changing this)

~ chris xx