∞ eleven ∞

A/N decided to do a double update cause there's a cliffhanger :-)

📽

Calum's POV

"God, I can't wait to see Niall again! It's been ages since we last met up!" The tattooed boy exclaimed as we pulled into the parking lot.

"I'm definitely going to ask him when their band is getting back together again, I can't handle this long ass hiatus!" Ashton added, turning off the engine.

"I wonder if the rest of them here with him. I really miss those dorks," I sighed, recollecting those years of touring we did with one direction.

"Everyone misses them mate, if they don't get back together soon I'm bringing them to court," Michael added jokingly, earning a slap on the head from the curly-haired boy seated next to him.

"Don't joke around with this stuff you idiot. Oh! And I forgot to tell you guys, Niall said that he was bringing a friend along if that's okay?" Ashton said, earning a nod from me.

"Sure thing, I could use more friends around here anyway," I stated jokingly.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are we not good enough?" The red haired boy fake sobbed, pouting at me.

"Stop it Michael I'm not buying your act. But honestly, we literally only have each other here. We hardly know anyone else," I explained.

"Calum's right and Michael wipe away those fake tears of yours mate, you're a sucky actor," The dimpled boy chuckled.

"You two are mean, I'm leaving!"

He opened the car door, rushing towards the cafe while Ashton and I shook our heads at him in embarrassment.

As we got closer to the entrance, I spotted Niall seated there with a dirty blonde boy, his back towards us.

What I didn't notice was Michael standing there, rooted to the ground with his eyes blown wide.

📽

A/N i have a thing for cliffhangers ;-)

i feel like doing a mass update cause ive got most of the chapters written out already HAAHAH and i feel like giving y'all more cake action

anywayyy i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter !!

lots of bear hugs and cuddles

~ chris xx