∞ twenty two ∞

A/N wattpad doesn't let you dedicate chapters on your phone tf is this

📽

Calum's POV

"What the fuck is a placenta?" The flannel-clad boy questioned as he creased his eyebrows together.

"Don't swear babe!" I scolded making him glance up at me quizzically.

"Oh, so you can utter profanities but I can't? That makes so much sense," He said, flinging his arms around wildly just to emphasise on his point.

"Foul words like those shouldn't be coming from your pretty pink lips doll," I muttered lowly, smirking to myself once a slight blush crept up his cheeks.

"Can't you go a minute without teasing me?" The blue-eyed boy groaned as he collapsed onto his bed, making it bounce slightly.

"It's my job doll," I stated, staring at him fondly as he grabbed his pillow and hid his cherry coloured face in it.

"You're annoying," His whined, voice muffled by the pillow.

"What?" I asked playfully.

"You're annoying!" He repeated again, louder this time.

"Sorry I can't hear you, there's something in my ear," I sung.

Luke threw his pillow to the side, huffing as he sat upright once again and glared at me through the screen.

I burst out laughing at his attempt at trying to come off as intimidating, however, looking like a small, little lion pup instead.

"Dick," He grunted.

"I know you want my dick princess but please refrain from expressing your sexual desires when we're skyping each other," I said cheekily.

His jaw dropped, eyes blown wide, making me start up again.

"I- yo- Don't twist my words! You clearly know that's not what I meant!" He argued, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting cutely.

"Okay, okay! I was just joking babe, don't get so worked up over it. I'm sorry!" I chuckled, smiling so wide that my cheeks hurt.

"I don't know how this is gonna work out," He groaned, making my smile drop.

"What do you mean?"

"You're too abusive! It's a toxic relationship!" Luke explained, staring me dead in the eye.

"Okay, I promise I'll stop teasing you! Just don't back out on me now!" I pleaded, hoping he would change his mind.

The blue eyed boy stared at me, with an unreadable expression plastered on his face for a while longer before abruptly throwing his head back in laughter, clutching his stomach tightly as he tried to control himself.

"What's so funny?" I asked, frowning at the giggling boy in front of me.

"Y-you should've h-heard yourself. I was only joking!" He explained, trying to suppress his laughter.

"You idiot! I thought you were being serious!" I whined.

"It's payback bro."

"Rude."

"Whatever. I still love ya though," The blonde boy grinned at the screen widely, making me internally coo at this adorable sight.

"Love you too babe," I sighed dreamily.

"I only have one problem," He commented, shifting around the bed a little.

"And what's that my dear?" I questioned expectantly.

"I still don't know what you look like!" Luke whined, pouting slightly.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Okay what?" He asked, confusion lacing his features.

"What if I told you I'm Calum Hood and have been fooling you this whole time?" I asked cautiously, nervously waiting for his response.

"I wouldn't believe you."

📽

A/N i mean.... i had to fit that in somewhere didn't i HAHAHAH

pleaseee vote and comment ily *muckas muacks* :D

bear hugs and kisses
~ chris xx