Chapter 12

A/n: hey guys sorry for not updating in awhile, but if you guys haven't already heard 4 magcon guys have left magcon, it is cam, hayes, nash, and carter. they aren't in another meet & greet company, but they will still be going to events to meet us all. they were signed to a company created by nash's dad (chad) its only a management company. they will always still be in the magcon family, but they just wont be at the events anymore. If you didn't watch Carter in Younow, he explained about them leaving magcon, they didn't want to be known only as the magcon boys, they will still atleast get to meet us. I will still be having them in my story, ohanna means family and no family member will be left behind. Now enough of my ranting and lets get on with this story! :D.

~Sam's P.O.V.~ (finally a new pov!)

I couldn't believe what I have heard, Jack G. and Courtney? after hearing that the next thing I knew I heard my heart breaking, I couldn't believe she was with him, yes I may have treated her badly, but my mind controls that, my heart still wants her, I just hope that she will want me back. I just want my Courtney back, when we would do almost everything together, it was just on that one day where I decided to make the stupidest mistake of my life by going to Acacia. (no offence to Acacia, she's really pretty and seems nice) I had my whole world, but I let it go by one mistake and one misunderstanding. I wish I would have let her explain on the day where Ricky kissed her, or I should have made up with her the day after. tell her it was alright and comforted her. Acacia had found someone better than I was, she's happy now, but I have no one now. I'm so stupid. now I'm just laying here on my bed thinking about what I should have done. I feel so terrible right now.i only I answered her phone calls and texts, if only I made up with her the next day. she wouldn't be with jack right now.

~Courtney's P.O.V.~

after announcing that Jack G. and I were a couple, they guys then started going on their phones and/or playing video games. I decided to do some more practice on my dancing. I went upstairs and into my room to change into some leggings, black high top converse, and a grey off the shoulder flowy crop top. I grabbed my ipod and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, as I went by the guys cam decided to yell something,

" ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMM GIRL DAT ASS DOE!!!!!!!" of course he would say that. " hey dude keep your eyes off my girl!" Jack said back to him. I laughed a little bit.i went over and gave Jack a kiss on the cheek. Cameron was right next to him so as I walked by I messed up his hair. "Hey! it took me half an hour to do this!" he yelled. "DIVA!" I yelled back all the guys laughed, as I got to my dance room I put my Ipod on the Ihome . I played Partition by Beyoncé. and did the Chris Clark choreography. (go search it up its a really good dance). After doing that and Upgrade U (choreography by Wildabeast Adams) a couple of times I got tired and sweaty. I went back up to my bathroom and took a shower. I was so tried, I saw that jack was on my bed sleeping already. he was shirtless. it was kinda hot. I changed into a really big t-shirt and some pajama shorts and went under the covers with him. I snuggled up against him and fell asleep instantly.

~.~'~ dA nExT dAy~'~.~

I woke up with jack still beside me. I was laying on his chest, our legs were tangles with each others, and we had our arms around each other, it was nice to have jack as a boyfriend, he is so romantic, but I still feel like somethings missing, I still think about sam, but I want to be with jack. I don't get as much sparks as I got with sam. I kinda miss that, but I just want to keep this relationship as long as I could.and hopefully it will be kind of long. I really love jack, but not as much as I loved sam. that day where he cheated on me with Acacia I felt like my whole world came crashing down and shattered like a thin piece of glass. I just hope this relationship doesn't ends the same way. I get out of bed with jack still sleeping I go on my phone and check the time 7:30 AM. none of the guys would be awake yet, so I decided to make us all breakfast. I went to the kitchen and started to make some waffles, bacon, and hash browns. as the hash browns were cooking I set up the table and put a baking trey with two large stacks of pancakes on them and more treys filled with bacon and hash browns. I then decided to wake up the boys. I smack camed Cam, Hayes, Carter, Nash, and Matt awake. of course Carter being carter he doesn't wake up -.- I then grabbed a airhorn and put it really close to his ear and I pressed down on the airhorn, he shot straight up screaming like a girl. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. the rest of the guys woke up on their own besides Jc, I grabbed a bucket of water and some whipped cream. I had Nash film it for me, I went u to the camera and whispered "smack cam" I went up and smacked jc, he sat straight up and I poured water on him really fast. he screamed and nash and I went and ran out of his room closing the door behind us. when we got down we were laughing so hard we were crying and our stomach hurt. we showed the guys the footage and they ended up laughing so hard too. after Jc dried off we then ate. it was silent but It was a good silent. today was going to be a really good day today.