The one who got away (o2l/magocn fanfic)

(A/N): Hey guys mystery here this is my first story I hope you love it ❤️

~Courtney's Pov~
I was just sleeping peacefully in my bed when my alarm woke me up causing me to fall out of bed "ouch" I moaned tired/painfully rubbing my forehead.I heard some foot steps coming to my bedroom door and then there was a knock. "come in" I said the door opened revealing my brother Jc. I know what y'all are thinking 'OMG THEE JC!?' Yes sadly he is my older brother by a year. By the way I hadn't gotten to introduce myself yet I'm Courtney Caylen Castillo I have medium brown hair and greenish-blue eyes. I didn't look much like jc except for the hair that's about it but our personalities were kinda the same.
"hey court I just came to check up on you and to tell you breakfast is ready" he said I just gave him a thumbs up while still siting on the floor. he was about to close the door when he said "oh I forgot ricky,sam,trevor,connor,and kian are here. Just letting you know" I nodded this time. after he left closing the door I sat there for a little before standing up to take a shower. I turned on the water letting it run for a little bit for the water to warm up.
I then hopped in the shower letting
the warm water fall down on me. after the shower I then got changed into a black flowy tank top with a grey outlining of a skull on the front and a pair of light blue acid washed ripped shorts and some black converse to go with it. I put on my forever 21 SnapBack the had the words bad in white bold on the front and floral print under the the hat. I wore it backwards of course. I applied a little bit of make-up like mascara and a thin line of eyeliner to make my eyes pop a bit.
I then proceeded down the stairs greeting the guys with a hug and kissed sam my boyfriend on the cheek. I sat down on my chair at the table to eat. then sam spoke up saying "wow Courtney you look hot today" I giggled a bit saying a small "thanks" to him while blushing a little. "So are you guys doing anything today?" I asked."well I'm going to make a collab video today and was hopping you would join me" says kian. I smiled and said "sure after breakfast?" he nodded smiling. I loved doing collab videos with kian because they were so fun. I always thought of him as my second brother.
I went to the fridge to get some Arizona to drink but there wasn't any left. "Jc! we ran out of arizona!!" I yelled from the kitchen. "Oh can you go get some!?" Jc yelled back "kay!" I yelled I walked into the dinning room and said "anyone wanna come with me?" ricky and Sam shot up saying they would. I smiled and we cleaned up and put the dishes in the sink and headed to my car.
We then went to costco to buy 3 jumbo packs of Arizona and a few gallon bottles. after we bought them ricky and sam helped me put them in the car and we drove back home to restore the fridge and put the extra in he pantry. I then asked kian " hey you ready to make the video?" I looked at him he said "let's go" and I looked back at Sam and ricky they looked upset yet jealous. I mouthed to sam that we would hang out after words and he smiled a little but I didn't get why Ricky was jealous.
~time skip after video~
I walked back downstairs to let kian edit the video. I walk up to sam and sat on his lap. "so what do you want to do today babe?" I said while kissing him on the cheek. "hmmm how about we cuddle up here on the couch while we watch a movie?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. we were watching anchorman 2. during the movie sam had to go to the bathroom, so I was left alone sitting on the couch. ricky then walked in and saw the I was alone so he sat down next to me "hey..." he said nervously I smiled and said "hey". he then looked me in the eye and said "look Courtney....I love you....I've always loved you since the first day I met you, but I was to scared to tell you because I was afraid you didn't like me. I mean I know your with sam but I want you to just give me a chance..." he said. I looked at him shocked that he said that. he then leaned in really quickly and kissed me for awhile. I then came back to my senses and pulled away. the next thing I know I turn around to find jc and sam.
Jc look so shocked while sam looked shocked hurt and angry. Sam then yelled "What the hell is going on here!?!?!" I started to feel tears burning in my eyes. "I-i-i... I can expla-" I got cut off by sam "like hell it's obvious that you like ricky better than Me!!??!" I was scared that this might be the end of me and sam. Sam then left the house leaving me sitting there.Ricky then said " Jc I'm sorry but I'm in love with your sister I just couldn't keep it in anymore I'm really sorry but I've loved her since the first day i met her." jc look mad, he had always been over protective over me.
Even sam has been over protective but sometimes it went too far. "that doesn't mean you could just go kiss your bestfriends girl!?!?!" he yelled at ricky. I ran upstairs crying. I tried to call and text sam but he didn't answer. I layed on my bed crying my heart out.