Chapter 2

A/N~ sorry for the long update but I haven't had any ideas lately plus I would like some of you to comment more so I know you how I'm doing with this I would really appreciate it thank you.!

~Courtney's Pov~
All I did that day was sitting in my room crying blasting sad music I didn't talk to anyone at all I just couldn't stop crying people were knocking on my door but i didn't stand up to open I just stayed in the corner of my room until I went to sleep.
~the next day~
I finally went downstairs to make myself something to eat. I looked through the pantry and I took out some Nutella, marshmallows, peanut butter, and bread to make a sandwich. "hey kian" I said he then looks at me and smirks, then Connor comes downstairs. as I just started to realize what I was wearing I then blushes a bit I was only wearing jc's shirt and my underwear. "nice ass" says both kian and Connor. I finish my sandwich run upstairs and put on some shorts. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. So I decided to go penny boarding for a little bit.
I grabbed my board, her name is tea as in Arizona tea, she is a light blue board and black wheels. I then changed into some ripped light blue high waisted shorts and a black flowy tank top with silver lace cross, I did my make up curled my hair and put on a white beanie and black converse. I run downstairs say bye to the guys and went to go skate around. I decided to stop by starbucks but as I got off my board I bumped into a muscular chest, I look up about to apologize and then I realized who I bumped into, i bumped into jack gilinsky. I was fangirling on the inside. "h-hey I'm sorry my n-names Courtney" I managed to get out. he chuckled. gahh his chuckle is so sexy. "hi-" I cut him off "I know who you are I love your vines and your song flight I have it on my phone" I said while smiling the whole time. "haha I know you to your Jc's sister aren't you? he talked about you once during the magcon tour." omg omg I can't believe THE Jack Gilinsky knows me ahhhhh. "so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the boys soon" he said. omg I'm dieing on the inside. "yeah that would be great!" I said smiling really big. "haha I like your smile" he said. "here's my number " we exchanged phones, I put my contact name as Courtney bae❤️. I looked and see he puts jack cakes🍰. I laugh a little. "see you around?" he says "haha yeah bye jack" we walk our seperate ways after we hug.
A/N: Yay! second chapter sorry again for the wait I couldn't think of anything! I'll try my best though see you next update!