Chapter 10

~Courtney's P.O.V.~
-Morning time-
I woke up this morning and headed downstairs, I decided to make some pancakes for everyone. there are no promises to me not burning the house down, just saying. I mixed all the ingredients together and turned on the stove. I started to pour the batter on the hot pan, I had to admit it wasn't as bad as it seems, I stood there waiting for the pancakes to cook. after actually NOT burning the house down I set the table. I also made some bacon and cheesy eggs. All the boys came rushing down the stairs just by the smell of the food. Then the doorbell rang and I went to go get it. the person or people who I opened the door to surprised me, it was the......MAGCON Boys!!!! I gave all the guys a big hug and let them in. I offered them some breakfast but they declined. after the boys and I finish eating we all decided to go to the beach! LETS GO TO THE BEACH-EACH LETS GO GET AWAY THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY! HAVE A DRINK-INK SHARE A BUDLIGHT BITCHES LIKE ME ARE HARD TO COME BY!!! I sang in my head. I wore a navy blue bandaue bikini with white birds in them. I wore a white transparent crop tank top with some light blue high waisted shorts over it. I grabbed tea and the boys had their boards. on the way there jack and I started talking. "so jack what brought you guys back to LA anyways?" I asked "what I can't visit a friend?" he said jokingly. "haha, I wish you and the boys lived here in LA." I said pouting a bit. "what can I do? I mean I would love to live here! this place is amazing!" He said smiling. I laughed. We all made it to the beach and the boys took off their shirts and ran to the water. damn these boys go them abs! woo is it hot in here or is it just the boys! dayum! I started to take off my clothes and head to the water. I started to swim around wearing some goggles so that I could see under the water. since no one noticed me I decided to pull a prank on one of the boys. I went and saw someone's leg and swam and pulled on it really hard the person ended up falling forward. the next person i got fell the the side it was funny I decided to emerge from the water and I realized that I had pulled kian and carter 😂. they stood up and I started laughing my ass off. carter yelled at me saying "WHAT THE BOOTY!??! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH HOE!" and kian yelled " COURTNEY YOU MESSED UP MY WEAVE! GREAT!" I was still laughing their reactions were hilarious. after the beach we all penny boarded around town. we stopped at the O2L house and ate some pizza while watching The Exorcism. we were all scared mostly me of course. I would put my head on jack g's chest and he would put his arm around me. I felt safe in his arms. I saw sam with a jealous expression on his face. I still had a little bit of feelings for him but only a little bit. I could never get my mind straight. yet everyone says Follow their hearts and I tried that but I only ended up getting hurt. But let's not try to think about it now, I ended up falling asleep cuddling up to jack. I loved him but I don't know if I loved him like a lover but I have yet to figure out.
~ Da NeXt DaY🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟- I woke up with jack still by my side. we were really close to each other. I decided to go on a run so I went upstairs to change into a sports bra and yoga shorts. I went downstairs and everyone was still asleep besides Shawn he was on his phone "hey Shawn I'm gonna go on a run tell everyone for me?" I asked. When he looked up I see him staring me down. he then nodded and I started to jog outside. After a trip to starbucks I started to jog back home but I bumped into ricky. he was running shirtless and damn he got them 6 packs going, but not as good as Cameron's doe. Now ZAYUMMMM that boy gots some muscles, he be working. " hey rickster where you heading?" I asked he laughed at the nickname I made for him awhile ago. "no where specific just going out for a morning jog" he said. we talked for a little more but decided that we would go home. as we walked inside all the boys were awake and when the looked up at me they started wolf whistling I just rolled my eyes. typical boys, I then showered and changed into a pair of high waisted shorts, a black flowy crop tank top with a silver skull on it with some black vans black knee socks and a white beanie. I did my usual make up routine of eyeliner and mascara.