Chapter 32

~Wendy's POV~

once the party started, matt and I were just with each other and talking to people, having a good time like other people at parties, well for the beginning of it. "Hey bae, Ima go get us some drinks, ill brb." I said to him, he nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I went to the kitchen and saw Yatzari and Nash talking. I knew both Nash and Jack j likes her, I think she would be better with Jack j though, she seems like she would be cute with him, but I have no right to choose who she wants. I went to the fridge and got Matt and I some Arizonas. I talked to some people a little bit, then went back to where I left matt, only to find him and Deborah, Carters Ex-girlfriend kissing. Shit is gonna go down....

~Matts POV~

When Wendy left so go get me and her some drinks Deborah approached me, "Hey Hottie, why are you all alone?" she said trying to be flirty, I wanted to throw up right then and there. she was wearing a really slutty black dress that covered half of boobs and ass. I had to hold in my gag, "Look Deborah I don't like you, you only used Carter for fame, you didn't really love him so back off cause I don't like you either." I said to her slightly annoyed. "Awww come on bae, you know you want to hook up, we can keep it a secret, you know if you want to." she said. "No Deborah, now back off. I already have a girl I love, and she isn't a slut, and she doesn't use me for fame." I said to her trying to shake her off. "Are you sure about that? She probably is one and she probably is using you for fame, you just were to blinded by it." she said trying to convince me. "No she's not a slut or an attention whore like you, she never asked to be in a vine all the time, she doesn't wear revealing clothes and she is perfect. now leave me alone or your gonna get it." I said to her, she wasn't budging, then all of a sudden she kissed me, I tried pushing her off.  I then felt he being pulled off, I then open my eyes to see Wendy.

~Wendy's POV~

I walked over to Deborah and pulled her off by her hair, I maybe shorter than her by a lot, but don't under estimate me. I will beat someone up till their dead, don't try and stop me cause it wont work! "Hey bitch, why are you kissing my boyfriend?" I looked down at her cause I pulled her to the ground. "Huh you think its that easy to get me away? your to short and weak to actually beat me, so don't even try" she said to me smirking, she was now standing. "hahaha, I may be short but don't underestimate me, I can still beat you, you don't know what I'm capable of, now leave while you can still have your 'pretty' face, or should I rearrange it for yah?" I said to her, she laughed at me, now a group of people were surrounding us, "Deborah! don't do it! she will beat your ass to the next planet!" I heard Aaron yell, well it atleast taught him to never draw on my face again. "Hah like I'm so scared of this little bitch right here!" she said while laughing like a hyena. "That's it, ima kill this bitch!" I jumped on her, and started to punch her, I wasn't going to hold back, I then dragged her by her weave and to the backyard, I'm surprised it didn't fall off, I then threw her on the ground, "wanna keep calling me a bitch?!" I yelled to her, a lot of people were recording me. I don't care, ill still beat her no matter where we are, who were with, or what the reason is. "Hahah that was nothing, your punches were like baby punches bitch!" she yelled, "Oh yeah?! baby punches?! then why is your lip busted and your eye is becoming black?!" I yelled at her, I then started to kick her, she was fighting back but failing. I threw a bunch of punches at her, the only thing she got on me was a few scratches on my face from her claws. I then put her in a chock head lock,  and dragged her towards the pool, that's when I threw her in. bitch deserves it, I don't regret any of this. I don't care if I get arrested, she needs to be put in her place. that's when people were cheering "Bitch deserves it! she needs to be put in her place! now everyone knows not to mess with me!" I yelled at everyone, I the walked back inside and people were giving me high fives. "Woah, that was great babe" Matt said. "Thanks babe, it was probably more painful then Aarons beating," I said, I then kissed him on the lips, he had to lean down a bit since I'm like 5 ft tall. it was awesome, fireworks were bursting, I knew he is the one.

~Leigh's POV~

When the party started Cam and I were just goofing around, we were making random vines with people and dancing.we were having a good time, I really love Cameron tbh, my heart races when im around him, I blush a lot, my body gets the chills when our skin touches, I get butterflies in my stomach when hes around or when I talk about him. he is just so perfect....I couldn't ask for anyone better then Cameron Alexander Dallas, he is the one who I want to be with for the rest of my life, he is the one I can see a future with, he is the one I want to grow old with, and he is the one I want to have kids and get married to. if someone paid me a gazillion dollars to break up with him and never see him again, I wouldn't. I would feel so incomplete, I just cant be away from him. I was then taken out of my thought by Cam taking my hand, I looked him in the eyes, "Leigh, even though I have known you for only about a few weeks, I had only realized a few days ago that I really love you, I want to be with you forever, so will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" he said to me, I was smiling really big right now, I just jumped up and hugged him, I them gave him a kiss on the lips, "So is that a yes?" he said chuckling. I laughed "Yes" I said while getting off of him. I was now the happiest girl on earth.