Chapter 7

A/n: heyyy guys sorry for the wait on the update my wattpad app was acting up, and I made a youtube video!!! its called TWERKINGTACOTUESDAY W/ Britney! go search it up! and give it a thumbs up! goooooooooooodbyeeeeeeeeee

~Carolinas P.O.V.~

-after the meet up-

OMG OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE I JUST MET RICKY DILLION, I EVEN GOT HIS NUMBER!!!!

woah there Carolina gotta calm down, great im now talking to myself I think im getting crazy, haha I think I should text him.

( C- Carolina R-ricky)

C: heyyy <3

R: hey beautiful c:

I blushed at the text

C: wyd hadsome c:

R: thinking about you :$

C: awwwww me to

R: would you like to go meet up at starbucks tomorrow so we can get to know each other better? :$

C: I would love to<3

R: I should get going I have a video to film with kian and sam </3 I wish I could stay and talk goodnight beautiful <3

C: sweet dreams handsome hope you have fun <3

after the conversation I decided to shower and change into my pj's and went to bed sleeping knowing I get to have a date with him, and that's all I dreamt about, smiling in my sleep.

~Courtney's P.O.V.~

          I woke up all cuddled up next to jack, with his arms around my waist keeping me close to him. I smiled. I gave him a peck on the cheek and TRIED to unwrap his arms from him but he had a strong grip.i giggled quietly, and shook him awake, he stired a little bit but soon went back to sleep. I smiled and said " jack, I need to get up, today im leaving back to the O2L house. I cant stay here forever." he scrunched up his face in a agitated way and said "don't leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaavvvvvveeee" he tightened his grip more. damn his morning voice was sexy. "ill give you a kiss if you let me go" I said. "mmmmmmm fine" he groaned. I gave him a peck and he let me go. I stood up, stretched, and then walked to the bathroom and did my usual routine. I wore a flowy black tank top with white lace skull on it with some ripped light washed shorts, and some black studded combat boots. I did my usual make up (eyeliner and mascara), I walked out to see all the guys awake. then the guys said "ZAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMM BAE" I laughed. they did this everytime I get changed. I got the stuff I needed and an Arizona, " jack g. can you take me back home?" I asked him. he nodded yes. I went and hugged and gave all the magcon boys a kiss on the cheek and left. ill miss them. I mean ill get to see Cameron anytime I want since he lives in LA too.

~after drive~

"bye jack, see you later?" I said/asked. he smiled. "yeah ill see you next time" he said. I smiled and said my goodbye. I watch him drive off. I then enter the house. "HONEY IM HOMEEEE!!!!! DID YOU MISS ME?" I screamed. all the boys except for Sam came running down and tackling me in a group hug. "WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH IT WAS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU HERE!!!!" they all screamed. I laughed. "CONNOR WANT TO GO GET STARBUCKS?!" I yelled laughing "YOU KNOW ME SO WELLLLL" he screamed back laughing. "WHITE GIRLS UNITE" we both yelled. the others laughed. we all soon started heading to starbucks on our penny boards. I went up in line and started to order our drinks. I payed for it and waited for them to make it. soon everyone got their drinks. Kian got a venti passion tea lemonade, Ricky for a grande caramel frap with extra caramel, Connor got a  venti iced coffee with creamer, Jc got a grande mocha cookie crumble, Trevor got a tall coffee frap, and I got a Mocha frap with 2 pumps of hazelnut also called a nutella frap. we all sat at a big table against the wall. ricky and I were talking about who the better twerker was me or him. we soon started a twerk battle I told trevor to play freak my shit by new boyz. I went on top of the table and started dancing then when it came to the right part I started to wall twerk, I heard lots of wolf whistles from all around the shop. the song soon stopped and I got off the table. Ricky soon started to get on the table and Trevor started playing the same song but Ricky went straight to twerking. some girls started yelling but not many. soon he was done and everyone voeted and I won. "haha you just got beat in your own game" said jc ricky then said to me"i gotta admit your a good twerker but beating me the master your amazing!" I laughed and we soon left to go back to the house. As I went through the door I heard very loud moaning, I was disgusted. it must be sam and the slut. I just ignored it, and went to my room. I was energized to I changed into my dance clothes which was a pair of black yoga shorts and a dark purple tight tank top. I went down to the basement and started blasting music. I stood infront of the wall covered in giant mirrors and started dancing to the song like a boy by Ciara (chichi gonzalez choreography) during the song I felt a presence in the room. I turned around and it was....

A/n: CLIFFYYYYYY SORRY GUYS  I hope you like todays new update! nothing else to say so GOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEE