Chapter 6

A/n: hey guys the beginning is dedicated to my friend Carolina! She is a really awesome friend that I go to school with and she really loves my story so SURPRISE!!!!!! Holler at me when you read this!!!!

~Ricky's P.O.V~

As I walked down the street to go get some frozen yogurt I bumped into this girl, she had dark brown hair, and brown eyes. she was gorgeous...no gorgeous compared to her was an understatement. she looks up " oh I'm so sorry are you alright...wait... your ricky Dillon from O2l!!!!" she smiles really big showing off her neon green braces that made her even more beautiful than she already is. I smile and chuckle a little "Hi my names carolina! is it okay if I get a picture with you?" she ask I smile and nod yes. we took a couple of selfies and I decided to give her my phone number. "hey Carolina let me give you my number and we'll talk sometime alright?" she looks like she was about to die. she nodded her head violently and handed me her phone while I handed her mine. She puts in her number and as I got it back I read what she puts as her contact name it says ' Carolina baby😘'

I laughed at this as I put my name as 'Ricky Minaj❤️' we texted each other making sure we got the right numbers as both our phones dinged we hugged said our goodbyes and started to walk our own ways, I looked back and saw her doing a little happy dance I chuckled at this and went to yogurtland.As I got there I got my usual and paid for it. I sat at one of the tables outside with Carolina still on my mind. she was beautiful, sweet, nice, and funny. I feel like I've known her before but yet I haven't. After finishing off my yogurt I headed back home still deep in thought, I was so deep in thought that I had just realized that I was on my bed. I think I just fell in love. I never thought love at first sight would be real, but I guess I was proven wrong.

~Courtney P.O.V~

After my deep sleep I woken up still on the bed. I look over at my pone to check the time 2:00 pm. I practically slept for 3 hours. I wonder how the O2l guys are doing back at the house. I decided that I would go back tomorrow or later today. I looked around the room to see if anyone was here, nope no one. I decided to go to the other guys room since they were connected I just went to the door and opened it seeing that they were all on their phones, but as I walked in they all looked up at me. "well hello sleeping beauty" said Matt and Cameron. " noon" I said and plopped down besides jack g, who was so my right and jack j, to my left. " So what have you guys done all day?" I asked they all just held up their phones for a sec and then said "let's go to the beach guys!" they all agreed and went to go change. I was lucky I kept a bathing suit in my bag just incase for surprise beach days. I know it's a silly reason but hey you never know she. You will end up at the beach! I the. Put on one of jack g's magcon sweatshirt and a pair of my shorts that I wore the other day. we all met at the lobby and Walked to the beach that was just right across from the hotel. the weather was just right. not to hot, not to cold. just perfect. we set up near the water as I began to strip down to my bathing suit, I felt multiple pairs of eyes on me. I wasn't really insecure about my body but I also didn't love my body either, "so are you guys gonna stare at me all day or are we going into the water?" Some of them started to blush as other just kept staring. I got kinda creeped out to be honest with you. I ran down to the water until it got to my stomach. the guys soon took off their shirt and ran to the water. I couldn't help but stare but damn those boys got abs. especially Cameron. damn that boy works out! I was mentally drooling over the guys that I didn't notice a big wave behind me and it hit me I soon was soaked from head to toe from falling over. I started laughing and soon the guys did too. we ended up having multiple contest and splash wars. we ended up going back to the hotel as I ran to the jacks room to shower first. I quickly grabbed jacks sweatshirt and my shorts to change into. after everyone finished we ended up watching a movie and ordering room service for the rest of the day. I ended up falling asleep on jack g's chest and I felt happy that I had these guys here with me. they were like my other family apart from my real one and O2l they were one of a kind I can tell you that!

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed today's story! No read overs for this so there might be errors! and your welcome Carolina if our reading this! hope you enjoyed it!

P.s I just joined a YouTube collab channel with some friends! we just made the account today so we won't be posting until tomorrow! and tomorrow is my day so our channel is called Itsjustus! hope you watch our videos bye my lovely readers!