Chapter 8

A/n: hey guys!!! sorry I haven't updated in so long. my phone is being a buttface ~.~... im hoping you guys like the story so far! share it with your friends, vote and comment Please!!!!! now to the story ^.^

~Coutneys P.O.V~

I turned around and it was... Sam... it was kind of awkward. he just stared at me."um...hey sam." I said "hey Courtney...um I like your dancing." he said awkwardly. "thanks. is there something you need?" I asked. he soon walked up to me and kissed me... I didn't know what to do I was so shocked that I just stood there. he then pulled away and looked at me. "sam..." I mumbled. anger, sadness, and lots of other emotions flooded through me. why? he just did it with the slut and now here he is going and kissing me after he made it clear that he hated me. why cant I just move out of this house, city, state, country, world? im tired of just being toyed with, and being pushed around. "sam, im done being toyed with by you. first you say you love me forever and always then you get mad, cheat on me, we break up, and now here you are kissing me. I'm done with this." I started to gather my things and head upstairs. I run to my room and start to take a shower. I then start to think. why is life so complicated for me. I soon got out of the shower, and went to sit at my desk. I look at my pencil sharpener, looking at the razor on it. I never cut but I don't know. I decided to go on twitter, I usually get hate because I'm friends with the O2L boys and the magcon boys. their fans saying things like I should die or I don't deserve to be jc's sister or friends with the boys, telling me to cut, im not wanted, or calling me names like slut,whore,ugly,fat,a whale, etc... they guys would always help me through the hate, but sometimes I just think ive had enough. I may seem happy all the time but I can hide my real feelings. should I really do this? I don't know what to think anymore. if I was gone what would the boys be like? I cant think like this I should start thinking positive, like jc always says, think positive and you can get through anything. he was the best brother ever. my thoughts were soon interrupted by my stomach growling. I changed into some ripped high wasted shorts, a cropped black tank with a white heart with and arrow going through it, with a red flannel wrapped around my waist, and I put on some black knee high socks and white hightop converse.. I let my hair down and applied some mascara to make my eyes pop. I grabbed tea and headed down stairs. the Connor, Kian, Jc, and Trevor were sitting on the couch playing Mario cart on the wii. "hey guys im going out to eat wanna come?" I asked. they glanced at me then kian said " yea lets go eat after this game." the others nodded in agreement. I then asked them "hey guys where's ricky?" Connor then answered " Oh ricky went on a date with this girl he met named Carolina" I was happy he found someone he liked other than me. I sat on kians beanbag and watched them play. it got really quiet... I then yelled " BOOTY" I scared kian and trevor. I started to laugh my ass off as they dropped their remote on the floor and putting their hands over their hearts. I couldn't stop laughing. they soon finsished their game and we all headed to olive garden on our boards. we lived really close by to a lot of places so it was convient. after eating we all headed to walmart and started doing random stuff. me and kian went to the around doing our crab impressions and going up to random people going " booshka booshka" it was funny then we opened up some whipped cream cans that we got and started looking for the other guys and spraying them with whipped cream. so far we haven't gotten kicked out yet. Then Jc and I went to grab carts and we decided to have a joust with pool noodles. I was in the cart while Jc was pushing me and Connor was in the cart and Kian was pushing him. as we were being pushed I got connor in the face so he ate foam! what now! but he got me in my boob. after that we started having a pool noodle war. that was when we got kicked out. we all went back home laughing our asses off. we then calmed down and chilled for the rest of the night while ricky came home right after we did.

A/n:: SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER!!!!!  Next chapter will be Carolina and ricky's POV for their date! hop you liked this!