Chapter 35

~Sadie's POV~

When the party started Connor and i were just hanging aound the back yard. "Babe, I love you" he said, i smiled. "I know, you told me already, I love you too" i sid to him, we were one of thoes romantic copuples, we don really do PDA, the only thing we do im public is a quick peck. "Connor? i want to ask you a question..." i said, "What is it babe?" he asked, "Do you imagine a future for us? You know, getting married, having our own house, if we want...Kids?" i asked, he chuckled. "Of course i do, because your the only girl i want to have a future with, i you left me i dont know what i would do... i dont think i could move on if you left me." he said with a hopeful look in his eyes, "Awww Babe, ill never leave you, and thats so sweet. If you left me i dont think i could really live... your all i want, and all i need. I Love you <3" he then started to lean in, soon i started to also, eventually our lips collided, i reached my arms over his shoulders, his arms around my waist, it felt magical. we just stood there in te middle of the back yard kissing. Then we heard smeone coming, "Hey Connor I-" we pulled away to see Kian, we both looked at him with red cheeks, "OMG SADOR I TOTS SHIP IT!!!!!" he said in a girly voice, we laughed, "WELL GET BACK TO YOUR MOMENT KIDS! USE PROTECTION BECAUSE WE DONT WANT LIL CONNORS OR SADIES RUNNIN AROUND!!!" Kian yelled, we then blushed really hard. "KIAN!" Connor yelled at him. i laughed. "Lets just go back into the party" i said, he nodded and we walked into the house hand in hand.

~After the Party~

~Courtneys POV~

i woke up in Sam and I's room. All the memories of yesterday flooded into my mind, i couldnt get the replay of nick beating me up out of my head... this is going to haunt me for awhile... i just tried to ignore it but i can't, i just did my morning routine and went downstairs. i decided to go to my pranking store, (Party city and stoes like that) i then got back to my room an dressed in the bathroom, sams such a heavy sleeper, that boy i swear...i changed into a over sized knit burgandy sweater, high waisted ligh blue jeans, nerdy glasses, brown oxfords, and a brown leather crossbody. i then grabbed Tea my board, ma wallet, ad my phone. i the went ou the door an group chatted evryone an said i wasgoin t the park to clear my mind, but really im jut getting prank stuff. i went to one of the stores and got a robotic yes reaistic looking snake wih a camera in its eye, some robotic bugs, silly sting, fake vomit, stink and smoke bombs, air mist that smells like ass, an some other stuff, i paid for it, I went back home and went through my secret way. 😏. I put my stuff in the room, and went back down the slide, (it's a stairwell right next to it btw) I then opened the front door and yelled, "LETS GO CAMPING BITCHES!!!!!!" I see half of the everyone awake, "You want to go camping?" said Jc, "YES BIG BRO PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEE" I begged, "ILL CALL BART TO HAVE HIM BUY US 3 RVS!!!!" I yelled while begging, "Will he even buy us that many RVS?" he asked, "LET ME CALL HIM!!!" I yelled, I dialed Bart's number and called....."BART YOU WANNA BUY ME TWO RVS?!" I asked loudly into the phone, "Courtney!? Did you have to much red bull and monster!?" he yelled back, "NO! WHY DO YALL THINK IM ON SOMETHIN!? ITS CAUSE ALL OF US ARE GOIN CAMPIN AND WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH RVS!" I yelled, "OW MY EAR! AND ILL BUY YOU ONLY TWO!" He yelled back, "OK THANKS BART!!!" (😂 #thanksbart)
"DID YOU HEAR THAT JC! HES BUYIN US TWO!!" I yelled at jc, "I KNOW! YOUR SITTING ON MY LAP AND SCREAMING IN MY EAR THE WHOLE TIME!!" He yelled back, I laughed. I then decided to scare some people, I went to the backyard and looked for some bugs, hehehee! I saw a cockroach, I grabbed it, It was huge! ( THATS WHAT THE SLUT SAID!😂) the cockroach was the size of my palm, and I have a pretty big hand... I then ran to Mikaylah, Taylor, and Trevor's room, I then proceeded to put it on Mikaylah's face, I then screamed really loud, "MIKAYLAH THERE IS A BUG ON YOUR FACE!!!!!" She then jumped up and screamed, she was swatting her face to get it off, Taylor and Trevor woke up too, Trevor screamed and hid in the closet, while Mikaylah ran to the bathroom like last time. I just laughed my ass off, Taylor ran over to the bathroom, "BABE LET ME IN!!!" She let him in an he ran like lightning inside the bathroom, I picked up the cockroach and Trevor poked his head out the closet door saying, "BISH WHET" I then ran over to him and shoved the bug in his face, he screamed like a girl and tried to close the closet door, but failed, I managed to throw the cockroach in the closet and I ran out of the room, I got a call from Bart and I answered it, "The RVS are on their way to your place right now!" he said, "OKIE DOKIE BARTACHOKIE THANKS BART!!!" I yelled, then ended the call, I was holding the door closed while Trevor tried to open it, he's so weak 😂. "JC THE RVS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!" I then suddenly let go of the doorknob and Trevor opened the door but fell on his butt, I ran all the way to the living room with him chasing me, "CANT CATCH ME!!!" I yelled, I managed to wake almost everyone up with my yelling, you know
Besides Carter 😑, I then ran to his room and locked the door, Trevor pounded on the door, "CARTERRRR" I yelled then belly flopped onto him, "OH MY TITTES!" He yelled, "HEY YOU DONT HAVE TITS! YOU AINT A GIRL! IT HIRT MY BOOBIES TO BELLY FLOP ON YOU TOO! NOW IF YOU WANNA TALK PAIN IN THE BOOBS TRY ME!" I yelled at him, "COURTNEYYYY GET OFFF!!!! YOUR CLAWS HIT ME IN THE FACE!!" He yelled, i got off of him, "Cartah! were goin campin now go pack you shit!" I said to him, I then ran out of his room like lightning speed and ran to my room, I see the bed messed up and the bathroom door closed, I then grabbed a duffle bag and filled it with sam and I's clothes, bathing suits, and toiletries, I went downstairs to see almost everyone packed and ready, the RVS were in our driveway, I went to the backyard and grabbed a barbecue, cooler, and some of the floating pool chairs, and went to the living room with the things, I put them in the RVS compartments on the outside of RV and I went back to grab some sleeping bags. once everyone came down, we stuffed our things in the RV and we headed off, Jc driving one RV and Connor driving the other.