14

The afternoon light came, seeping through the blinds and hitting her pale face. She groaned, feeling herself to be awakened by the light yet still didn't bothered to open her eyes because she's still sore from extreme partying. Rolling to the other side of the bed, she fell off to the carpeted floor, causing a loud cuss to escape her mouth.

"Fuck!"

Her eyes fluttered open, awakening her consciousness, which caused everything to spin, as if there's an earthquake and her head to pound harshly. As her vision adjusted, she realized that she's no longer sleeping in a deadbeat alleyway but inside a posh looking bedroom.

"He fucked me last night, didn't he?" She asked herself but, to her luck, she couldn't feel any sore from her south region, in which she is greatly thankful for.

Feeling a bit better and quite relived, she forced herself up using her arms. Since her muscles were still tired from the last night, she lost her balance, causing her to hit her face onto the hard wooden floors.

"To all the angels, saints and to whoever who's above, I swear, I won't go hardcore partying ever again!"

"Oh, really?" She heard him spoke above her and with all her might, she looked up, meeting the gaze of the person that she really didn't want to see in the morning.

"Yes. Really." She responded, rolling her eyes yet it only caused everything to go worse. Earlier, the earth was just  swaying lightly but now, it seems like the earth is being shook by god's strong hands. Elsa, who's helpless, huffed and laid her head back to the floor, waiting for her dizziness to subside.

"Last night was great, though." Jack spoke with a slight teasing in his voice. "There were so many girls and booze to enjoy. I swear, I would come back to that party if ever there would be any!"

It was obvious that Jack was lying. Neither in those words that he had uttered were true, not even the part where he enjoyed the presence of those women who tried to devour him.

"Finally! If he found another girl to play with, he would leave me alone!" She thought.

Elsa smirked despite her condition. "I'm glad for you, mate."

Jack's expression immediately turned sour. He did not expected Elsa's comment because he was expecting her to act snappy and jealous just like any other girls would.

Sighing, he tried once again. "There's this girl that was so hot--"

"What is she like?" Asked Elsa, sounding a bit uninterested.

"Yes! She's jealous!"

He grinned, taking a seat down on the ground just right in front the girl who's still suffering from hangover. "Well, she has a platinum blonde hair and a fucking body that made every men turn around, and I am no different to them. Luckily, I was feeling a bit confident, so I approached her, the blonde girl. Now, I was surprised because she immediately pulled me and we made ou--"

Jack was cut of from his made up story when he had heard her snore loudly. Letting out his second sigh, he rubbed his face in frustration.

"What am I going to do with you?" He asked himself, completely distressed at the thought that the girl he really desires wouldn't just fall for his tactics.

*-*-*

"So, how's my delightful brother?!" Emma chirped, pulling his exhausted brother into a tight hug. He huffed, not really used to her being that sweet before patting her back and pulled away.