8

Elsa Winters

If there's a title for the 'Luckiest Woman in The Entire World', I would definitely claim and grasp the title for I had met the most amazing person in the entire universe and I don't think I could ever find someone like her.

Yes, I only met her for the past seven hours but I tell you, that was the best thirteen hours of my life(excluding the part when I was nearly molested by her brother).

She's entertaining, talented, kind and most of all, she's compassionate. She has the compassion that no one could ever possess, not even I.

"So, I guess, I'll be going now." I said, smiling at her.

"Do you really need to go? I mean, you could live with me-- with us! We could be here, the three of us boozin' and laughin'--" She rambled yet she stopped and sighed, her gaze dropping unto her feet. "Okay, I get it. I'll never have an older sister like you."

When those words escaped her lips, I felt my heart sank. It's heartbreaking to say goodbye when you grew attached to someone. As much as I hate leaving, I don't have any choice. I couldn't take it seeing them support for my living. I'm a grown up, a woman, who's supposed to be supporting for her own not relying on some kind people.

It's too much to handle. My pride is too massive.

I sighed. "I could still be your older sister." I responded, biting back my tongue. Geez, if she only knew that I like her more than sisters. "Even if I'm away, I could still be your sister."

"But sisters stay together!"

"I'll just be in the corners, in everywhere. You'll see me every single day, Emma." I replied and let out a small giggle to ease up the tension. "I promise you that."

With that, I felt her wrap her arms around mine, patting my shoulder.

"We just met earlier but I will miss you for you are the sister that I never yet I wished to have." Emma pulled away as the corners of her lips turned up into a smile.

I chuckled. "This is goodbye, I guess."

She shook her head vigorously. "No, no, no, it's not yet a goodbye. It's see you later." She giggled and right before I could head off to the dark streets of the city, she tossed me a black leather jacket.

Giving her a questioning look, she shrugged. "Don't tell anyone that I gave you his leather jacket, especially the girls down the street!"

I guess it's better to have something to prevent myself from freezing to death.

*-*-*

As the precious minutes passed by, the sun went deeper and deeper as the moon slowly arises with it's mesmerizing ethereal glow. The stars are slowly becoming visible whilst creating an illusion of twinkling from one color to another.

A sigh left my lips, feeling the cold breeze caused by the winter season. The musky scent of this jacket is still lingering through my senses in which, to be honest, making me feel more manlier. I mean, who wouldn't?

As I walked down the street, I noticed that Lord Farquaad's Bakery Shop had been closed at this surprisingly early time. They usually close at eleven o'clock at night but the clock hadn't struck eleven yet and they're already close.

I was about to push my thoughts away when a white bond paper pasted on the walls of their bakery caught my attention. I came closer, seeing the words written on the paper.

STARTING FROM JULY 26, LORD FARQUAAD'S CAFE AND BAKERY SHOP WOULD BE CLOSED.

I wonder why.

Nah, I'd rather not waste my time on thinking why her bakery's closing and it is clearly not my busine--

The thoughts that were bubbling in my head were immediately cut off when I felt someone spun me around and pinning me against the bricked walls of the bakery. As I stood there, clueless and nervous, I slowly recognized the person behind this act.

Gleaming blue eyes and light colored hair.

"Elsa," he breathed out.

The wind brushed against my skin making me shudder. It was an unpleasant feeling and being wrapped around his bulky arms made everything worse. Not that he's choking my small figure to death but we're not close nor friends for him to hug me plus I have this issue with my own personal space.

"H-hercules." I stuttered, not sure on what I should call him.

"You're still the same old pretty lesbian that I never had." He said, smirking.

"Well, you're still the same old cocky bastard that I wished I never met." I shot back, grinning at him.

"I know you don't mean that."

I laughed, mocking him. "Oh, I really do. You made my life a mess while you try to get into my pants. You told lies, sent nudes to everybody while declaring that that was mine even though it isn't but to your ex-girlfriend."

Hercules growled and before I could realize, he already had his hands all over my body as he tried to get rid of my clothing. I, still surprised from his uncontrollable actions, stood there like a deer caught in the headlights. He had successfully took off the black leather jacket leaving me on my oversized shirt.

That's when everything kicked in.

I shouted and trashed for help, trying to get his filthy self away from me. Instead of getting scared by my screeching, Hercules seems to enjoy it because the smirk on his face grew even wider as he tear my shirt open, revealing the undergarments that Emma had gave me.

"I thought you're really a boy but look at these," His hot breath hit against my cold skin while his fingers played with the straps of my undergarment, pulling them up and letting them go, causing a snapping sound as it hit my skin. "You're still hot just like before."

"Let me go, you fucker." I exclaimed, trying to release my arms from his grasp.

"Why would I? When I already have you in front of me?" He cackled loudly. "If you only knew how much I wanna fu--"

"Go on and try to continue that word and I would not hesitate to plant all fifteen bullets to your skull."