16

Elsa Winters

From the light that seeps through the blinds, I could tell that it is already afternoon. Groaning loudly, I stretched my sore limbs and cracked my knuckles. Once I felt all charged up, a smile grew on my face.

What a wonderful day.

"You've spent too much time in my house. You gotta leave already." I heard him spoke, causing me to roll my eyes. I ignored him and wrapped the duvet around me but it wasn't long enough for me to be buried under the sheets of goodness because he pulled me off of his bed, letting me fall to the ground with my face hitting the cold white carpet.

Asshole.

"Calm down your shivering pussy, Jack. I'll leave once I am done fixing myself." I responded, propping my elbow and rested my cheek against my fist.

Jack didn't said anything which made me wonder if he regret ushering me out of his flat. Come on, let's face it that he wants me around and it surprised me that he would suddenly turn into a cunt and hurry me up from making me leave.

I swear, he's--

"Leave." His voice is filled with seriousness, making me laugh. It would be heaven if I see him pissed right now.

"Would that make you happy, old man?"

"Yes."

I wonder what's with him-- I mean, he forces me to live with him twenty-four seven and now, he would go on full military asking me to leave his house. He was like; "I will not let you out of my grasp,". What happened now? He's literally "letting me out of his grasp"-- that sounds dramatic and fucking cliche like a romance novels that Astrid usually reads.

Astrid.

But did I do anything wrong?

For Peter's sake, I couldn't remember any damn thing that happened--all I could remember was me in a wild ass party and having a couple of drinks while I had this cute chick sitting on my lap, who's making out with another girl.

Was that wrong? He knew that I'm a lesbian, right? I kept on repeating that to hi--

My train of thoughts were cut off when I felt that I was lifted off from the bed.

"Wha-- hey! Put me back down, asswipe!"

"I'm not doing that, sweetie. You gotta leave because my guests will not appreciate your presence." He, then walked with me on his shoulder, squirming and trying to get myself off from his grip.

God, this man is despicable.

"Well, I'm your guest too!" I argued.

"Nope. You're definitely not a guest to me!"

"Then, what am I?"

"A human, duh." He still continued walking and stopped once we were at the doorstep.

He's really serious about this. Damn, I saw some gluten-free flakes and I wanna eat it because I don't know how flakes would taste without gluten. I eat everything that has gluten or sugar.

But I'll probably could not try it sin--

"Goodbye!" The door was slammed shut in front of my face. Slamming my hands against the wooden door, I screamed.

"I'm starving! Would you give me some food to eat?!"

"Go away--"

"Do you wanna build a snowman? I'm hungry and I could eat you for dinner!" I sang.

"No matter how suggesting that sounds, my answer is still no!"

Oh, wow. What a bitch.

***

"Do you wanna build a snowman! Come on let's go and play. I never see you anymore come out the door, it's like you've run awa--"

"Shut the fuck up! I am not dealing your shit out there!" He shouted back as I heard glass being shattered. "Oh shit!"

"Come on man! All I ever wanted was that gluten-free fl--" I was again cut off again when the door creaked a bit and there goes my gluten-free flakes. Grinning, I took the box from his grasp and muttered 'thanks'.

"Geez, I hope you'll leave now."

"I thought you like me being here!" I screamed and ripped the box open. I'm starving like a dog who hasn't been fed for months-- you couldn't blame me.

"Yes. But, for now, go away. I'll just find you when ever--"

"I'm not some prostitute! You offered me a place to stay and now, you'll drive me away? What the fucking fuck is wrong with you, asshole?!" Screaming, I opened the package and shoved a handful of gluten-free flakes up to my mouth and chewed them furiously.

My pretty ass, he's definitely the most annoying creature! I was already enjoying the five star like suite and he'll suddenly drag my ass out because his guest would not appreciate my presence?!

"Can you chew your food quietly?! I could hear it from there!" He exclaimed.

"Well, fuck you! This is how I chew. Suck on that, bastard!" I shoved another handful of flakes and chewed them even louder just to tick him off.

"I regret bringing you here! I wish I hadn't asked you to be here!"

"You wanted me to be here and now, I'm here. It's not my fault, bitch." I spoke as I watched the munched flakes being spluttered around.

Gross but entertaining. It's as if I am watching fireworks and shit.

Without any warning, the door was opened, causing me stumble back to the ground with a loud thud.

"What the fuck?!" I groaned, trying to sit back up and grab my box of gluten-free flakes from the outside but my arms are being yanked by this old man, dragging me back to his appartment.

"I gave you the chance to go wherever you want but you still chose to stay here. Your fault bitch, not mine." He said with a smirk before kicking the door the shut it.

Fuck, I'm doomed.

*****************

I havent updated because I dont know what to write. Tbh, i was thinking of unpublishing this story and rewritting it because i am really confused with its plot

Im sorry.

Nonetheless, i hope that you enjoyed this even though it's shit.

Love yall!

-diannedanica