A Quick Text

"You all ready to go?" I took one last look around the hotel room, living here for a few days wasn't all that fun.

"Yeah, I'm ready to get home." The three days are over, it was safe (at least I hoped) to go home. After the 45 minute drive we finally arrived at the building.

"Wait her real quick, let me check something." Dalton said leaving the car and locking me in. I sat there very antsy, I wanted to get in inside. I groaned in frustration, it's been twenty minutes, where the fuck is Dalton? I pulled my phone out to dial his number. It just rung and rung and rung until,

"Hey there, I can't get to the phone right now, just leave a message." I hung up and slammed my phone on the dash.

"Dalton where the fuck are you?" I yelled even though no one could hear me. I leaned back into the seat. I decided to do the next best thing I could in this situation and sleep. I got almost no sleep after what happened last night.

"Dude what the fuck!? You aren't moving in!" I heard someone shout. I opened my eyes to see I'm back in my own apartment.

"Just let me stay for a bit, Cole and Jessica kicked me out!" Oh god it must be Dana, he's not moving in with us two. I sent Jessica a quick text,

To Mrs. Pendery: Why the hell was I woken up by Dana and Dalton fighting over Dana moving in??

From Mrs. Pendery: Shit they did, sorry

After a little more bickering I heard the front door open.

"Dana get your ass back into the apartment and Dalton shut the hell up! You two woke up Sleeping Beauty in the other room!" Jessica yelled. I heard a few feet shuffling and the front door shut.

"Finally" Dalton said in relief, loud enough making sure Dana heard it. He next came into our room.

"Hey babe, did I wake you?" Dalton asked softly, I rolled over with a grumpy look on my face.

"Yeah, but what was that all about?"  I asked.

"Oh, Cole just wants his privacy with Jessica so he kicked Dana out and Dana wanted to move in." I nodded as Dalton laid down, wrapped his arms around me and we both drifted off.