The Boy with the Smile

I rushed inside the building hoping not to run into Jason, I was so fucking sick of the harassment, I was safer inside than I am out in the courtyard.
"Hey babe." I heard behind me. I tried to quicken my pase.  I've always wondered why the hell he's bothering me.  I almost made it to the door, to a safer place but he grabbed my shoulder and forcefully turned me around before I could enter.
"Don't ignore me babe." he said, anger was flashing through his eyes, this was a constant thing, he always wanted me for some reason, but he was disgusting, I never understood it.
"Get the fuck away Jason, I'm not your so called 'babe'." I stated, "I have a name, learn it and fucking use it."  
"Maybe I can use it but I won't.  You're not my babe now but I can change that." He started to drag me away while I'm thrashing.  No one's doing anything, we were just a little show to them.
"You little mother fucker, get your hands off her now!" a deep voice belches through the air. I was let go immediately and fell to the ground, hard.
"S-ss-sorry dude" Jason barely got out his words due to the amount of fear in his voice.
"Don't fucking ever touch her again, Felix unless you want your balls chopped off and fed to dogs!" the voice says. I heard foot steps run away but I don't look up until I see a tattooed arm reach out to help pull me up. I looked for who it was but I remember the only boy with tattoos like that is Dalton's.
"Thanks." I silently mutter, anything to get me away from that piece of shit.
"Anything for my little sister's best friend." he answered with the smile, that smile that sends butterflies through my stomach. Before I could say anything else he's gone, I quickly fixed myself and headed towards my first class.