Why Not?

We both sat down after that on the couch to watch tv.
"Dalton 'Adventure Time'? Really?" I asked as he flipped on Cartoon Network.
"I love this show!" He argued. I giggled at his childish side. "Hey! I'm still a child, I just have a drinking permit." He stated.
"You're just a child Dalton. You aren't old enough to legally drink." He rolls his eyes playfully.
"Shh, only you have to know." I just laughed. "Hey, hey! You drink illegally too little Miss. I Finished Off A Half Of Bottle Of Pignot Last Night At 17."
"I'm almost 18." I corrected him.
"Well I'm sorry, since your birthday is on Friday and you're turning the big one-eight, what would you like to do?"
He asked me leaning over while stroking his chin. I got the most amazing idea,
"How about we hire a male stripper!" I say with a smirk. "Me and Jessica would like that."
"Well you have an extremely hot boyfriend." Dalton stated while flexing his arm muscles. "And Jessica has a fiancé now, so you two won't need one." My eyes bugged.
"Woah, hold the fuck up. Cole finally grew the balls to ask Jessica to marry him!" I asked getting more and more excited. Dalton pushed my shoulders down lightly to stop me from bouncing.
"Yes he did. Now clam down." He said attempting to calm me down. "Now we still have a birthday to plan because I'm not hiring a male stripper for you." Dalton said firmly.
"Why not?" I pouted.
"You have me that's why." He replied smirking as he stripped down to his boxers. I covered my eyes. He came over and whispered into my ear.
"Oh come on Sutton, open your eyes, I know you want to." I shivered as his hot breath went down my neck. I opened one eye slightly to see Dalton standing there with his toned body almost nearly exposed. I instantly shut my eye again.
"Dalton, that's gross!" I laugh.
"Hey you're the one who wanted a male stripper and that's what you're getting." He smirked while sitting down on the bed. He lifted my shirt slightly and left warm kisses on my hip bones. I groan in pleasure while my hands are still over my eyes, Dalton just continues.
"You like that Sutton?" He asked in a deep voice while removing my hands from over my eyes.
He's sitting there with a grin on his face. He licks his lips and then proceeds to smash them into mine. We just kiss, my legs get tangled with his and our hands get tangled within each others hair. Dalton tugs at the hem of my shirt and I allow him to pull it off. He throws it somewhere on the floor, next he goes for my shorts. He undos the button, strips them off of me and I kick them off. He's now just in boxers and I'm just in underwear and a bra. After a while the rest of our clothes are somewhere in the room. We just continue and things get really heated.
"Holy shit." I exclaim after we are done.
"What? Am I that good?" Dalton smirks.
"That was fucking amazing Dalton."