You Kissed Back!

"Dalton get the fuck out of here, now! I need to talk to Sutton." Dalton walked out all red while covering his little friend.

"What the hell was that?!?" Jess was furious, I mean I just had a make-out session with her older brother.

"I don't know he kissed me and-"

She cut me off, "Dalton get your horny little ass in here!"

"Yeah Jess?"  Dalton answered as he walked in.

"Did you kiss her first? Yes or no."  She asked,

"Yeah, I kinda did."

"Why?" Dalton just shrugged his shoulders.

"I just did."  There was no real reason to why he kissed me.

"Well don't you ever, Ever, EVER do it again, don't go near Lauren again. She's my best friend not one of your sluts!"  Jess told her brother.

"Those sluts aren't mine, they're everyone's, that's why they're sluts." he smirked. (reference to 'Beautiful Disaster', my favorite novel, if you haven't read it go find it and read it) 

"Whatever Dalton!" and with that Jess stormed out and went downstairs. I just stared at him.

"What?" He questioned like it's no big deal.

"You really fucked up. She's pissed."  I told him with that little laugh.

"Hey! I wasn't the only guilty one!" His voice raising as anger filled his eyes, "You kissed back, you wrapped your legs around me, you allowed entrance!" and with that he stormed out and slammed the door so hard pictures fell off the wall all. Then another loud bang.

"What the hell just happened?"  I asked myself