Sutton and Dana Day

I woke up in Jessica's arms, I ended up crying myself to sleep. I untangled myself from her grip and go to open the door which was still locked. I unlocked and walked out to Cole and Dalton sitting against the wall, sleeping. There's bottles of Jack and Johnny Walker near them, empty. They both have stained cheeks while Dalton's are worse, his eyeliner was a complete mess. I step over the boys while grabbing the bottles.

"How the hell did those two finish those straight up? I can't even finish two glasses of Sangria." I muttered to myself.

"Heartbreak and fights can really take its toll." I jumped at the voice. I turn to see Dalton with tears welling up in his eyes.

"They do." I simply answer. I walk into the kitchen and dumped the bottles in the trash.

"Sutton you're okay, right? I didn't mean anything I said." I didn't answer him. "I fucked up badly, I know that." I didn't reply again but tears start to blur my vision. "Well I was going to give you this last night but I never got the chance." He said fiddling with a box behind me. He tossed it on the counter and it opened. Sitting inside the box was diamond studded dog tags, much like the ones he has. Engraved into it was,

'Sutton and Dalton

A Bad Boy and A Good Girl

Two personalities that

Clash perfectly in every way'

I rubbed it and the water works finally spill. I fall to the ground and just cry for the thousandth time this weekend.

Dana walks in a little while later,

"Rough night sweetheart?" I nod.

"Well lets make it a Dana and Sutton day to get your mind off of things. Go change into something comfortable and meet me in my apartment, okay?"

"Okay" He leaves and I make my way up the bedroom. Cole's still on the on the floor, Jessica is still in the bed (she's like a best friend to me now), and Dalton is no where to be found. I quietly slip into the room and get changed. I slip on one of Dalton's hoodies, so much for taking my mind off of him, jeans and converse. I walk over to Dana's place and knock on the door, he opens it.

"Ready?" He asks, closing the door.

"Yeah" We go out to his car.

We drive off and 'Talk Dirty' comes on. I turn it all the way up so it pierces the New Jersey air.

"I'm that flight you get on, international." I sing off key at the top of my lungs.

"First class seat on my lap girl. Riding comfortable." Dana sings. I'm laughing as we sing the rest of the song. The song ends as we arrive at the mall.

"Oh! The mall, mama needs new shit!". I scream.

"Oh god, how much is this going to cost me?"

"It won't go over a thousand, I promise." His eyes widen,

"Are you crazy? A fucking thousand dollars?!?"

"Dana, chill. I'm only kidding." He lets out a sigh of relief. I grab his hand and drag him in.

*Four Hours and $200 Later*

"Are we done?" Dana complains.

"Almost" I say pulling him into the piercing shop.

"Sutton, what are you doing? Don't you have enough already?" I rolled my eyes,

"Says the one with spider (double bottom lip piercing) and snake bites (two piercings normally directly bellow the lips on the left and right) , and eyebrow piercing and gauges. Also you have two full sleeves."

"Oh really, you have three lobes, a double helix (double cartlige), a tragus (the flap of cartlige right before your ear cannal) and a nose and belly button piercing. That's a lot!"

"So...? I want my anti-tragus (flap across from tragus) done."

"Fine... I'm not in the mood to put up a fight." I walked into the shop and got it done.

"I love it! Thanks Dana!"

"You're welcome." Forking out $60 for it.

We go back to the apartment building. I walk in to see more Jack finished and a drunk Dalton yelling about how badly he fucked up, once again, in the other room. I don't bother to say. I go to Dana's for the night.